This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H-U Rudel View Post
    What does that mean? Were the tapestries no TR era items?

Uli
    Production of some patterns carries on to this day.

Comment

Some current prices of the thicker for walls:

Lebensbaum 130 / 170, €229
      Lebensbaum 130 / 120, €169

Dithmarschen 130 / 80, €119
      Dithmarschen 65 /80, €69

Of course you can by per meter as well, opt for the thinner fabrics or even give them your own design. Great if you have an idea for a previously unknown pattern 100% period made straight out of the so called woodwork.

Comment

I think that I'll stick with known Allach pieces. Hey, how can you get more cultural than Allach!

Comment

Originally posted by Minnesinger View Post
          Some current prices of the thicker for walls:

Lebensbaum 130 / 170, €229
          Lebensbaum 130 / 120, €169

Dithmarschen 130 / 80, €119
          Dithmarschen 65 /80, €69

Of course you can by per meter as well, opt for the thinner fabrics or even give them your own design. Great if you have an idea for a previously unknown pattern 100% period made straight out of the so called woodwork.
          Thank you, do you know where the tapestrys are produced and is there a web site?

kind regards

Uli

Comment

Originally posted by H-U Rudel View Post
            Thank you, do you know where the tapestrys are produced and is there a web site?

kind regards

Uli
            http://www.stiftung-mensch.com/index...msweberei.html

I'll send you a private message with a link to download their latest catalog.

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
              I think that I'll stick with known Allach pieces. Hey, how can you get more cultural than Allach!
              Yes, the white Allach is the good stuff. Too bad the prices has skyrocketed over the last 10 - 15 years or so. I'm quite found of the 'Germanischen Motiven' pieces as well.

Comment

Cultural?

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
                There are other items that are cultural...but hey, if one has to have an item that is Allach and cultural...might as well look like this.

"You are but a link in the chain"
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Fay View Post
                  There are other items that are cultural...but hey, if one has to have an item that is Allach and cultural...might as well look like this.

That Kinderfries is amazing. Wish I had one of my own.

Comment

The Kinderfriesleuchter is Allach´s final version.

Comment

Here is the first.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Piglet as Reichsbauernführer:

Darré took great care about pigs - no wonder that they feel comfy in one of his cultural DHW pieces.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Here another shot in natural sunlight that shows the untouched patina of the chest - the Lebensrune as well as all four different runes is part of the original outward appearance of this SS cultural piece.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Fay View Post

Agreed, very nice Michael!

Comment

Seeing how you could by this pattern and size for almost a tenth of that price I hope it came signed by both Darré and Himmler including photos of them doing it.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Alter-Meldorf...item336e02111c

Comment

Originally posted by Thälmannpionier View Post
                                I should actually shut up now, because it makes no sense to discuss this with you...probably too much chemical stripper and Thinner inhaled already so you will stay on your cloud..

I can just recommend you, close your SS Books and read some proper books about german furniture and cultural background...and you will soon realise you have a nice vinatge Laundry chest or farmers chest..given from the parents to their daughter for her wedding..mostly with a good Bale of Linen.
                                Andreas has always seemed to be a very reasonable person on these threads and now even he has lost patience! Wow! That takes some doing. But not difficult to understand after studying the consistent pattern that habitually repeats itself here.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 366 users online. 0 members and 366 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X