This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don,

It is no problem and it is good that you ask about more background info regarding this beautiful and authentic SS family chest.

The runes, of course, originally belong to this beauty and are part of the ideological design.

Michael,

I really thought that you would be kind of an SS and cultural expert and is too bad to see you failing here - but in the end nobody is perfect.

But to be honest: I did not expect anything else from you because you seem to be either weakly driven by hatred or pure jealousy - or both - against me and everyone in this forum knows that.
    It just does not do good to any kind of fruitful discussion - so let´s keep personal vendetta aside and concentrate on the object in question.

Gladly enough I know the full history of this piece and can examine this highlight in person to realize how professional it really was made.

If anyone needs a translation of the carved dedication just let me know.

Happy collecting.

Comment

Originally posted by
      Michael,

I really thought that you would be kind of an SS and cultural expert and is too bad to see you failing here - but in the end nobody is perfect.

But to be honest: I did not expect anything else from you because you seem to be either weakly driven by hatred or pure jealousy - or both - against me and everyone in this forum knows that.
      It just does not do good to any kind of fruitful discussion - so let´s keep personal vendetta aside and concentrate on the object in question.:)[love

Gladly enough I know the full history of this piece and can examine this highlight in person to realize how professional it really was made.

If anyone needs a translation of the carved dedication just let me know.

Happy collecting.
      Wow, all those words and still no proof these runes are pre-1945 applied .

Comment

Too weak to pretend

Michael,

Just so that you get a grip: I am not here to appear as a willingless object of your - and anybody´s else - published replacement activities.

If you cannot controll your jealousy just quit the hobby.

No wonder why many collectors do not share (anymore) fine pieces of their collections - it would obviously get burned and put into the mud by guys like you anyway.

You long for enjoying cultural objects but threaten anybody who is kind enough to share them with you - I am fed up with such annoying and time-wasting nonsense.

This piece stands on it´s own merits.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
          Michael,

This piece stands on it´s own merits.
          Too bad such a nice piece was ruined with the needless addition of the runes.

Comment

Michael,

What makes you in detail thinking that the runes - in your opinion - were added later and do not initially belong to this wonderful authentic SS cultural object?

Can you explain?

Comment

Michael,

What makes you in detail thinking that the runes - in your opinion - were added later and do not initially belong to this wonderful authentic SS cultural object?

Can you explain?
              obviously, I already did so.
              http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...postcount=1789

Comment

HA!

Nastily trying to burn a great authentic piece due to pure jealousy and then trying to bail out this way?

Ridiculous and weak!

Comment

HA!

Nastily trying to burn a great authentic piece due to pure jealousy and then trying to bail out this way?

Ridiculous and weak!
                  If you were honorable, perhaps these meaningless words might mean somthing. Say why dont you write some words in this thread where they still wait for your reply?

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=526861

Comment

And one another cheap replacement activity.

Better explain why you think that the runes on my presented SS chest were added later now.

You came up with that bold statement and now it´s you who is in need to explain.

So c´mon - let´s hear your detailed expertise.

Comment

all those words and still no proof these runes are pre-1945 applied .
                      All you have is your word.
                      Too bad for you.

Comment

You opened this stinky bottle - now you need to drink it.

I have doubtless evidence that my SS chest is the real deal.

What do You have???

Comment

You opened this stinky bottle - now you need to drink it.

I have doubtless evidence that my SS chest is the real deal.

What do You have???
                          I have you ranting about doubtful evidence you cant seem to produce

Comment

And still you fail to explain your bold opinion.

So I ask you again:

Why do you think the runes were added to my chest after the 8th of May 1945?

Comment

And still you fail to explain your bold opinion.

So I ask you again:

Why do you think the runes were added to my chest after the 8th of May 1945?
                              No. You ignore my simple explanation given to you twice already.
                              But one other way to judge a piece is to judge the person owning/selling it .

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...3&postcount=63

Comment

I feel sorry for you - once again - being driven by your jealousy.

You cannot get away with your "simple explanation" - plain to see for everybody.

What goes around comes around.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 54 users online. 0 members and 54 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X