• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More great photos ! Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Holger_Erdmann View Post
      Hello Ian,

Is the number plate of the Sd.Kfz. 263 armoured car readable?

This would be interresting for me.

Regards,
      Holger.
      Hi Holger Can you tell me anything about this ?

Thank you.
      Ian

Comment

Thanks guys for the nice compliments. Its years of collecting and i still have great fun with this hobby

My friend just added a few nice american military color slides 1943 online tonight.

Can anyone tell me which unit this could be ?
        Also any info on the weapons seen ?

Thank you.
        Ian

US ARMY SOLDIERS IN SAN BERNADINO, USA 1943

http://pixpast.com/stock-photo/us-ar...943-13472.html

Comment

Hello Ian,
          The patch on the left shoulder of soldier in dress uniform is for the US Army Third Service Command. Always look forward to your posts.
          Regards
          Bern

Comment

Sd.Kfz. 263

Hello Ian,

The Sd.Kfz. 263 with the number plate WH-129719 belonged to II./Aufkl.Rgt. 9 of the 4. leichte Division.
            It was still in service during the western campaign after the 4. leichte Division was reorganised to the 9. Panzer Division.

Regards,
            Holger.

Comment

Great slides as always. In the US pics I see a couple M1 Garands, a 1903 Springfield, and a couple guys with M3 knives.

Comment

Ian,

Awesome slides as always!

Mike

Comment

thanks guys.

I do appreciate the feedback and also the added the photo info.
                  One way or another I want my work and research to continue along time after I am not there.....

here is something new and nice.

I just spotted it quickly a few days ago on a buy it now... snap.....
                  I have 2 german agfacolor color slides showing the Klein Kettenkrad but nothing like the quality of this new beauty

little info:

A very rare original American war time 1944 Kodachrome color slide showing an American officer test driving a captured sand camo German afrika korp Klein Kettenkrad tracked motorbike in Bristol England 1944. This captured kettenkrad would have been sent back to England from the African campaign against rommels afrika korp. Running up to the start of the D-Day operations, many captured German equipment in England was shown to the allied soldiers in preparation for the D-Day attacks. The idea was that allied troops could recognize and also operate German equipment quickly if needed.

a very rare color photo of d-day preparations in England with captured German equipment.

have a loveyl weekend guys !
                  Ian

Comment

"Ket" in this colours could be also captured in Italy

Comment

Originally posted by Ohlau View Post
                      "Ket" in this colours could be also captured in Italy
                      thank you ! i didn't think about that !

Ian

Comment

I acquired a nice complete collection of 350+ german color slides plus 5 photo albums from a German wehrmacht doctor a few months ago.

Slowly but surely I am getting a few of them up online.. yippe

ADVANCE ON THE ROUTE DE CHARLEVILLE IN MAUBERT-FONTAINE, FRANCE 1940

http://pixpast.com/stock-photo/advan...940-13477.html

CROSSING OVER THE RIVER MAAS IN MONTHERMÉ, FRANCE 1940

ADVANCE ON THE N36 IN MAUBERT-FONTAINE, FRANCE 1940

Comment

Awesome thank you Ian !
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic

-=Always looking for French cadets infos at Shaw Field South Carolina 1944=-

Comment

I certainly agree: Powerful pictures!!

Br. James

Comment

a few RAD color slides:

Ian

R.A.D. CAMP IN MITSCHURINO, RUSSIA 1941

http://pixpast.com/stock-photo/rad-c...941-13482.html

Comment

evening guys.

I snapped up this box of german slides 2 days ago for 80 euros.
                                Can anyone please tell me what city or town are in the samples ?

Really looking forward to getting this box this week .. like always hehe

Ian

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,823 at 04:29 PM on Today.

Working...
                                X