CollectorsGuild

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luft flight equipment and all that's related.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Andy, it looks put together. And I don't care for the pilot badge either
    WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

So, guys, do you know, what is better than a Dreieckrechner and an Armbandkompa******223;?

Yes, right - a Dreieckrechner and two compasses

Today got another one - same model and everyhting, just a little more weathered and the wrist straps are a very old replacement.

Very funny - for years never got the chance to get any kind of compass! Now, in only a couple of motnhs, got two flight compasses and one ground army compass Go figure! Here are the beauties together:

Last edited by Theodor; 01-05-2007, 10:32 AM.
      The World Needs Peace

Interesting photo archive: http://www.lostbulgaria.com

Comment

Nice ones Ted. I like the black faced compasses a lot
        WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

some of my recently aquired bits......the Leica is Luftwaffe marked and is from the estate of a JU87 pilot Carl Hagens....aquired by him in Nov 1940
          Last edited by Harry; 07-10-2007, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Now that's a great lot!!!!!
            The World Needs Peace

Interesting photo archive: http://www.lostbulgaria.com

Comment

Harry,

I don't think that somebody will be able to upgrade your boxed observer watch.Never seen that before.

Comment

Awesome display Jos. Those pilots are very nice and loaded with details!! I like them VERY much!

Comment

Here some other stuff, if it's oké with the moderator....

First some Luftwaffe MG 131 ammo, see the difference the ones with the dark red color are special made for night-fights

Pic.1
                  Attached Files

Comment

Pic.2
                    Attached Files

Comment

Some Luftwaffe 2cm MG 151 ammo.
                      Also the ones with the dark red color are for night-combat..
                      Attached Files

Comment

Other side...
                        Attached Files

Comment

And the big Luftwaffe 3cm MK 108
                          Attached Files

Comment

Other side.....
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AndyC View Post
                              Hi RamJet

Nice Leather jacket.

I have some comment about it.

1. I dont think that the Breast Eagle and Pilot Badge have been with the jacket from the war.

2. The loops for the shoulder boards seems too be add later, they dont have the same "wear" as the jacket.

3. maybe i dont matter but i seem too be a odd place for the Pilot Badge as well.

Well your jacket is in Mick J Prodgers Book Flying clothing of the air war 39-45 on page 81.

Regards

AndyC

Thanx, Andy, as I already wrote in the thread I posted, I didn't bought this jacket ... too many problems with it. And the pilot badge is a repro.

Comment

Originally posted by Francois View Post
                                Here some other stuff, if it's oké with the moderator....

First some Luftwaffe MG 131 ammo, see the difference the ones with the dark red color are special made for night-fights

Pic.1
                                Nice - I have just started looking for single examples to add to my collection.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X