Kampfgruppe

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luft flight equipment and all that's related.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for singles or pairs on Gr******252;nmeliert material, of any rank. Also looking for General ranks as well on any material.
    WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Also nice to see maybe is that the gulls were just painted on...

Jos.
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice picture Jos. I did not realize that it was done that way sometimes. That is why I love the forums, I always learn something everytime!!

Comment

Picked up another swimmingvest today..
          This one will be for my future mannequin.
          Label has some rips but for the rest it's in great condition.

Bottle still has it's spare O-rings and a little zink tag attached.

Jos.
          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Cool! Nice and clean. How many of those do you have now

What do you think caused the damage to the label, seems localized to that one spot only. Mouse maybe?

Sincerely,
              Ray

Comment

Gorgeous Schwimmweste. The discoloration at the tips of the straps is a treatment added to prevent fraying, for those wondering.
                WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Originally posted by Gene View Post
                  Gorgeous Schwimmweste. The discoloration at the tips of the straps is a treatment added to prevent fraying, for those wondering.

Nice to know you can read minds...

Comment

I knew you'd say that
                    WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

What would I expect to pay for a Schwimmweste (10-30B2) like this?
                      Thank you,
                      Andy

Comment

Difficult to say but depending on the source I'd say between $1000 and $1500
                        WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

...and condition of course. Thanks for your quick reply and help Gene.
                          Andy

Comment

That is indeed a very nice vest!! I just received my new digital camera yesterday, Nikon 8.1 mp, so I will take some better photos of the Kampffleiger soon!!

Comment

Jos, or anyone for that matter. I was wondering if the Fallschirm knife was an issued item that pilots and bomber crew carried, or were they limited and privately purchased by Luftwaffe personnel? Thanks, just curious if anyone knows as I have not seen them in period photos much. Mike

Comment

Hi guys, by chance, do you spot German flight helmet here, or not?

The World Needs Peace

Interesting photo archive: http://www.lostbulgaria.com

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X