ScapiniMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luft flight equipment and all that's related.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The extension strap was needed if you wanted to wear the compass over a thick sleeve, like on a winter jacket. But I could see using it on a summer weight jacket or Kombi too.
    WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

And on with some Recognition Stuff...

Original Models from 1944/45, Scale 1:625, from " Wiking Modelle, Berlin "( this Set is very Rare !)
      and the original Recognition Cards !

to be continued....
      Last edited by zeugmeister; 12-03-2006, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Super!

Comment

and some "Erkennungsmodelle" from the 30ies/40ies, also from "WIKING", Scale 1:1250

And so they use it for training...

Fog was blown inside this Box, so they can simulate Attacks in bad Weather !!!

Last edited by zeugmeister; 12-03-2006, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Outstanding!

Comment

Instruction Material

Incredible items Zeugmeister. Definitely a unique outstanding collection. As we are in the instruction items here are following a couple instruction panels for Heinkel 111 found on a local show.
              Attached Files

Comment

Instruction panel

N******176;2.
                Their size is 120x80.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Pierre; 12-09-2006, 06:14 AM. Reason: To add detail

Comment

Luftwaffe flare strap

On the same show (sometimes it is worth waking up early in the morning). It looks original to me but the Luftwaffe experts on this forum will tell if good or not good. I didn't hesitate considering the price, not even what I would have paid for the flares...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Luftwaffe flare strap

Back
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

would some of You Luft experts will take a closer look to this fur cap?
                      Thank You, guys!

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=192915

Comment

Update pics on my Kampffleiger.

This is the latest with the edition of a new Fleigerkombi with Hauptmann rank and new overseas cap (Thanks Curtiss)! Enjoy
                        Attached Files

Comment

Very Nice Mike! I would get an officer belt to replace the enlisted though. I think a Kapok would go better with this than a B-2, just my personal feeling...either way, I have one of each set aside for you

Comment

Just found this headlight today on a local fleamarket - is this wartimw LW? If so, whats its value?
                            Thanks in advance.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Suber View Post
                              This is the latest with the edition of a new Fleigerkombi with Hauptmann rank and new overseas cap (Thanks Curtiss)! Enjoy
                              Can you post closeups of the sleeve rank insignia?
                              WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Yes Sir Gene, I will do it as soon as I get home from work. I am away for a couple of days.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X