Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just found this little period booklet lately..i think its quite easy available on the market and i recommend

was printed for the german Army at the East Front and contains much cultural wooden stuff and trench art items that you may like to see

nice german cultural items without any SS background

imagine the wildest SS connections spoken to them, if some items would show up on the market.

here are some pages..enjoy

Andreas
    Attached Files

Comment

l
      Attached Files

Comment

e
        Attached Files

Comment

r
          Attached Files

Comment

t
            Attached Files

Comment

Certainly a nice addition to this thread.

Comment

p
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jabnus View Post
                  Is it normal that the in post #2938 shown cabinet differs so much from the one shown in the black and white photo above? There are so many different details it's obviously a different cabinet?
                  He has been asked about this several other times in regards of other pieces too. His answer was simply "regional differences in production" or something like it. No evidence to back up the statement and then changing the topic to something else refusing to elaborate, spamming the thread with pictures of items claimed to have a SS connection (like your average iron candle-holder) or resorting to insults/ignoring the questions.

Comment

Hi Minnesinger,

Thanks for the clarification, i thought i was seeing things and glad im not alone.

Question is why someone is allowed to keep on doing this

Comment

Originally posted by jabnus View Post
                      Question is why someone is allowed to keep on doing this
                      Finally we are getting somewhere.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I am sorry to interrupt your discsussion, but I would be very grateful for your opinion on this wooden plate. Is this something related to germanic culture or common rural piece? I only know this plate came from a house where german family had lived during ww2, nothing more.
                          Thank you!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Unfortunately that plate has nothing to do with NS/SS symbolism - just a folkish piece and available any time.

Comment

Thank you very much for your help!

Comment

You cant fool all the people all the time

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
                                Well,

Thank you - everybody is entitled to have one´s own opinion about certain things in this field of collecting.

I came forward with profound and objective arguments based on period sources such as the very important SS family book as well as other period publications - doubtless evidence.

The formula is quite easy:

DHW = Reichsnährstand = SS.

That´s it.
                                Your only answer to my direct arguements in post #2914 was "nuts" which is neither profound nor objective. In fact your answer was evasive as perhaps you were too afraid, or inable to address my arguements as you have none.

here is your chance to address my arguements as re-posted below for you : "with profound and objective arguments."

"Originally Posted by Michael Fay
                                Is that all you have? Just the same images you have shown over and over and over?

Sorry but as you know, you have not produced any 100 % documented evidence to prove the DHW was an SS organization.
                                I have explained this fact to you over and over that the SS Familie book does not prove this.

This book of which I own many and have read thoroughly, does not state the DHW is an SS organization.

This is not proof .
                                All This shows Himmler and Weitzel admired and found Darre's DHW items wonderful for use by SS.

In fact this does not even proove that any plate that is carved like that is by the DHW, as this very book calls on SS men to utilize the local wood worker to commision such items-as such they did not even need the DHW."

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 69 users online. 0 members and 69 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X