Now that´s an interesting pattern!

Is it a scarf?

Comment

yes
        sold or 105€

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
          The DHW expert has spoken.

Where have i ever said i was an expert in DHW? But thanks anyway for being told in your friendly manner again and again.

For people who are still checking this thread every now and then, no matter how many pictures are being posted here, don't be fooled by the quick posted many pictures, take the time to read it all and make your own conclusions. it will quickly be clear that many DHW items here are fake and that the DHW is NOT related to the SS. Most of the items here are also definately not from the SS, no matter how hard some poster is trying to make you believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by jabnus View Post
            Where have i ever said i was an expert in DHW?

it will quickly be clear that many DHW items here are fake and that the DHW is NOT related to the SS.
            So are you an expert now - or not?!

Comment

Are you?

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Done and done.

Comment

Are you an expert Thorsten?

More random pics to comfortably slip away from the discussion?

Why are the pics in post #2997 marked with an auction site's mark? Are all pictures you post even yours or are you just posting random pictures from the net now in the hope that no-one sees on previous pages you don't give any answers and only make false assumptions of a DHW-SS connection that doesn't exist? This can go on forever but unless you ever give an answer you will be questioned by people as you post more pictures.

Care to finally explain why there are so many diferences in the items you post compared to the black and white photo's each time? Post #2938 is still a very good example and in my opinion not the same cabinet.

Still waiting for a reply.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g2dkDh4ov4

Comment

Thorsten, what kind of reply is this?

Why don't you answer my very simple question why the by you in post #2938 posted item differes so much from original black and white photos? Someone who has sold so many items on the e-stand must be able to answer such a simple question about an equal item posted by himself?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Hulley View Post
                                Hermann Historica ?
                                well played- I almost forgot Herr Beine trumpets HH auctions and used to cite HH as proof of authenticity

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 52 users online. 0 members and 52 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X