This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
    and certainly not comparable in any way to the shown new stuff.

Shown by you? Of course you are smart enough to post some originals in between

Comment

Originally posted by jabnus View Post
      That plate is fresh from the woodcarver...again!

Conveniently an unsharp picture of that Gahr brooch again. How many times you were asked questions to post better pics and explain why there are differences to the same Gahr brooch posted in period publications? Suppose a good close up would reveal a lot...
      The only thing that has been revealed by now is the plain fact that you know nothing about Gahr pieces and nothing about DHW pieces.

Comment

Au contraire my dear Watson, it shows i know more about them than to believe what you post about them. I may not have any Gahr pieces (yet!), but own and have handled a lot of original (cultural) pieces to know what im talking about and when someone is talking nonsense. On a more humble level it shows i am genuinly interested in these Gahr pieces and try to actually learn something here on the WAF. At least that is what i think the forum is all about and why im loggin in each day: to share and learn from fellow collectors. Unfortunately the only thing i learn so far on the subject is that you:

- post items you can't back up with evidence,

- avoid to reply to questions about them

- don't have any real knowledge at all but pretend to be a know-it-all bigshot

- try to create a diversion time and again by posting random pictures in the hope a discussion that started because of the above three points goes offtopic

- further you are of the opinion that textbook items are never right and all the repro/fake/fraud junk you show on purpose (needle on Gahr brooch is in a different position for starters, but you don't want to show more of it, most probably because of point #1 and #2: you can't back anything up with evidence and know much less about the items as you pretend to know).

All this is only about the brooches, don't get me started typing a list on whats all wrong with the DHW fake items you post and make up to have a SS connection that is not there.

What's next? More photo's of a new "my last wedding plate...blabla"? More pictures of fake by you made hideaous DHW wooden objects? Or are you googling for orignal items again and post those in an attempt it will blow over and you can start all over again on the next page?

Comment

Oh and let me add this:

The WAF is a great forum and every day people here take the time to evaluate the items that fellow collectors show and often very hard worked for to obtain. This is why WAF is truly great.

As long as you keep posting untrue statements about made up non-existing SS connections, or crap items, this will be called out. This is what WAF is all about; teach people to avoid fraudsters and learn to recognize real objects.

Comment

Real gold is not afraid of fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
              Real gold is not afraid of fire.
              The fire is providing any shred of documented evidence when asked by multitudes of members. You are afraid of the fire.

Comment

Nope.
                Attached Files

Comment

And a complete DHW room - once the office of an attorney and untouched since decades.

DHW sideboard 93 and DHW sideboard 91 - made of massive german oak.
                  Attached Files

Comment

And for the meetings with clients:

DHW table 69 and addtional big bench and two armchairs.
                    Attached Files

Comment

and yet again ask for a shred of evidence and the pics of furniture is posted. Guess I'll jump on the band wagon and post non related SS items here.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Certainly a nice add belonging here!

Any worthful info and pics inside maybe?

Comment

and yet again ask for a shred of evidence and the pics of furniture is posted.

Approved method, only in practice for 200 pages...

The same picture of the Gahr (alike?) brooch you posted on page 188 in post #2809 , im still waiting for an answer to the questions i asked there???? Ran out of pictures to post Thorsten? Are you using old posted pictures you don't want to give answers on now as a distraction for other posts you make and don't want to give answers on? Can we see the reverse please? You are always the first top respond and react on other peoples items, may we please see more and better pictures of this brooch?
                          Last edited by jabnus; 01-14-2013, 11:27 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Gaston,

Would you like to see more pics of my Gahr brooch?

Yes?

Then I suggest you be polite and act accordingly.

Comment

Are you kidding Thorsten? This whole 200 page topic is about people asking you questions for evidence and better pictures. And now you even ask if i want to see more? Ive only been asking for about 15 pages now...

Yes more pics please, also about the other 3 brooches you posted on page 188 and which are in my opinion definately NOT original Gahr pieces. I am very inquisitive what your arguments are on why those would be even Gahr related.

While you're at it, how about some better close up posts of ...hmmz, i don't know...ALL THE ITEMS you have posted in this topic so far. How about close up pics of all the DHW you post and that differes from period pictures?

Comment

Yes?

Then I suggest you be polite and act accordingly.

This little part wasn't there the first time i saw your reply and before i typed my answer above to it.

You are posting these items and from what i can see three and very likely all four of the four brooches you posted on page 188 are modern reproductions/phantasy items. I have nothing to defend in this topic and am only here to learn, but you have all the more to defend as about every item you post is questionable (again there may be some original here and there to confuse people everything is good, but untill proven otherwise everything you post and state should be regarded as bad as there is absolutely no evidence for it).

May i honestly and very friendly suggest something in return to your suggestion? Maybe you can look at that youtubelink you replied a page ago again? Im starting to understand why you posted it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 44 users online. 0 members and 44 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X