No announcement yet.

Heinz Macher and Fritz Witt grouping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thorsten balls are not those little rubber thing your Oma gave you to play with.When I get home from dealing with the real hardasses Ill address your idiotic question which has been answered by me many times in many threads over the years.But you like to derail threads so Ill assist when I get home. I expect the same in return or you will be branded a coward.

Comment

I don´t wanna read your half-a** rants and your blabla.

For god´s sake:

NAME THEM!!

Comment

Thorsten ......my wife wants to go to dinner..Ill get right to it later buddy....hang in there.

Comment

Ok Thorsten you asked what dealers i know of that sell or sold...and you use the word "Fake"...I use the word faked or made up from parts since that is more accurate. Now everyone else who has probably seen or read my posts in the past please bare with me as we do this again for Thorsten...who is kind of like a gossip queen always wanting in on the drama...I do not purposely create the Drama as I did not create this story, I simply was in tune to what was about to be released on the market.....it is the story of Rob's experience. Now on to dealers....Well Thor one is named already in this thread....

Now this put together tunic was sold to me by Helmut Weitze....
          Attached Files

Comment

This one was also sold by Helmut Weitze and i bought it and found it was made of fake and real parts.
            Attached Files

Comment

These insignias were discussed on this forum and were offered by Helmut Weitze whose staff had them sewn to what was previously an SD tunic sold by Kieth Beaumont....Last Reich
              Attached Files

Comment

This tunic was offered to me by Paul Jarvis of Relics of the Reich a complete put together using fake and real parts...he even offered to change the boards for me as you notice the rank is wrong.
                Attached Files

Comment

This Eagle is on a stug wrapper that was offered to me by Peter von Lukac's. This is a Fake eagle and it is not the first tunic Peter sold with a fake eagle...in his early years he sold a couple but he got better as time went on. I had in hand a Stug wrapper put together using fake and real parts by Peter for a collector here who wanted me to sell it for him...only to tell me after I had it in hand that he had Peter do this for him in a trade deal. My friend SayleF had a chance to look at it too at the SOS one year.
                  Attached Files

Comment

This is the fake Eagle on the other stug wrapper
                    Attached Files

Comment

This tunic was sold by Norbert Graetz of N&T Global...they are no longer in business...but its a complete fantasy fake tunic.
                      Attached Files

Comment

This one was sold by Bob Demel and I was told he got it from one of the Dealers already named...this tunic is named to KC winner Helmut Schreiber...no pictures exist of Schreiber in this tunic and it has fake parts...I saw it in person.
                        Attached Files

Comment

So Thorsten you asked what dealers have sold "Fake" tunics...do you have the names so far? Now its your turn to share...Quid pro Quo..otherwise you will be a cowardly little man who only enjoys joining in potentially exciting threads to throw dung. What I post is not dung it is information and you and others attack it because it hurts you in the wallet or your ego....you attacked me when I announced these groupings, you attacked me about the fake Allgemeine uniform, now eat crow because you were wrong wrong wrong

Rob was a real man and a gentleman and was kind enough to share his experience with me even after what I posted made him upset.....

Comment

Buying any SS uniform from any dealer (99% are topic clueless) is like looking for land mines by covering your ears with your hands and stomping the ground with your foot. Eventually you'll get a hole blown in your account for simply pieces.

The flood of "original, late, Italian, reissued, etc" SS tunics that people buy is hysterical. They did not survive in those numbers that have suddenly been "unearthed"

Some need to think: how long does a pair of pants you wear last ?? So an officer crawled, fought, lived in a tunic for 3,4,5 years and it's "mint." ??!!
                            A photo that generally matches is worthless, I should be using what I have to make "proven" tunics, documents, engraved blades, etc.

But buyers still buy, but won't read a book unless all photos of others junk, even though it would save them thousands.

Comment

and you are 1000% correct....

Comment

John,

Just don't mind about that T., he stepped in many times to defend things that couldn't be defended.
                                We know him, we know his ego, everybody on this forum knows, this is why we don't reply to him anymore, it's a waste of time.

We need honest people like you, people like Rob, people that know his S. but is not AFRAID to speak.
                                Thanks guys!
                                thanks to the real WAF!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X