Heinz Macher and Fritz Witt grouping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spanish Freiwillige View Post

Buddy, I didn’t get a verbal betting, you just did and worse a $$$$....betting for being so hardheaded, so reconsider change , acknowledge, and if you have some decency apologize to those that helped you and proved you wrong……for your own benefit….

Drop the ego man….as your own word apply heavily to you….

Cheers...
    Sure you did, and it made you run off the FJ forum.
    Buddy? I am sure that your not one of them.
    My head is very hard, wanna try??
    Now please go crawl up anothers a.. so I can go on with posting relevant info.

Comment

Originally posted by rob NL View Post
      Guys, take a look at the cypher John posted (thanks John)
      You will see that it has a flaw in the design.
      They all did, and I found 3 more tunics in his archive that have these cyphers.
      I don't have much time, but I will try to post more pictures of some stuff.

As a matter of fact these are being offered and sold on his site right now!

No LSSAH general, I know wore these on any general's shoulder boards ever,
      with the exception of Sepp Dietrich until 1942.

I guess Kai wanted the Panzer wrapper to look more appealing to buyers...

Comment

Sure you did, and it made you run off the FJ forum.
        Buddy? I am sure that your not one of them.
        My head is very hard, wanna try??
        Now please go crawl up anothers a.. so I can go on with posting relevant info.
        so does talk a man of experience..sorry dont have your habits.......

and the relevant info was posted by john and markus, not you.....

Comment

Peace guys! Let's move on and learn..!

Comment

YES please don't attack Rob he owes no one an apology...he is an honest collector and this is very important more than battling egos...Rob was handled this like a gentleman from the start. People love to pounce on the victim and laugh but its not funny its time to examine these things closer.

Comment

Originally posted by markus View Post
              Point taken, I contacted Winkler about 3 years ago to buy most important award
              documents. I was very excited when I got to know the existence of the Witt group.
              I did not want anything to do with the group anymore though as soon as I learnt it
              was so 'contaminated'.

Can you post the letter signed by Mr. Witt, what did it say exactly?

I think it is very important people see that.
              Now we are having a decent discussion, so tell your groupie to be silent.

I was also very exited, and I am sure that many people here know how he can put up a show.
              And to hear that the son would state for all items was also convincing.

I don't have a letter by Witt's son, but I did talk to him on the phone.
              That's why I called your house 3 weeks ago.
              During that call it became clear that he is in on the whole scam.
              Last edited by rob NL; 06-26-2012, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by markus View Post
                As a matter of fact these are being offered and sold on his site right now!

No LSSAH general, I know wore these on any general's shoulder boards ever,
                with the exception of Sepp Dietrich until 1942.

I guess Kai wanted the Panzer wrapper to look more appealing to buyers...
                So, now you have it, you can be sure that they are fake, because I torn one of and saw that there casted.

Comment

So, now you have it, you can be sure that they are fake, because I torn one of and saw that there casted.
                  Nice job! Can you post a picture of how they looked please?

They are a new generation of fakes I suppose.

Comment

Here they are.
                    Attached Files

Comment

one more
                      Notice where the L crosses the A in the top of the A.
                      See the line in the L where it looks like it belongs to the A.
                      Does anybody understand what I mean, because I don't understand myself..
                      Attached Files

Comment

this is clearer.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Fascinating information, I hope that the snide comments and insults do not derail this thread and that more information will come to light about this scam. The items from these "groupings" are being offered individually, I take it? I can see red flags on a number of the items that have already been shown, even from these few photos that have been posted. I hope that the parties involved can post as much information here as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanish Freiwillige View Post

and the relevant info was posted by john and markus, not you.....
                            This evidence, not info.
                            So again, shut up please.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Pittman View Post
                              Fascinating information, I hope that the snide comments and insults do not derail this thread and that more information will come to light about this scam. The items from these "groupings" are being offered individually, I take it? I can see red flags on a number of the items that have already been shown, even from these few photos that have been posted. I hope that the parties involved can post as much information here as possible.
                              Thanks Chris, I knew that some people would have their way, but I will post more pictures anyway.

Comment

You guys are right, hopefully nobody will fall for these fake iterms provided the information that is shared....

lets hope Winkler doesent bag anybody else....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X