Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure it will - why not?

Comment

For everyone to see who this child is...http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...Dennis+Porrell

Comment

Still waiting for Thorsten to somehow wrangle in a plug for his employ***.......errrrrrrr.......guru's, Herman Historica.

He has done it on more occasions than I can recall.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Wünsche View Post
          Still waiting for Thorsten to somehow wrangle in a plug for his employ***.......errrrrrrr.......guru's, Herman Historica.

He has done it on more occasions than I can recall.
          Patience.... Just a little time for the right moment!

Nice group of fake and altered messes you posted John! I appreciate it and the chance to learn a bit more!

Kevin

Comment

This thread will get "pinned", right?!

Comment

Markus that is up to the Administration of this forum...it should get pinned it should be copied and saved and it should be archived....but we will see maybe Gary will pin it when he gets a chance.

Comment

It will be pinned in our mind anyway, don't worry guys.
                Excellent job, this is the collecting community that I like.
                Just keep showing who the bad guys are!

Comment

Let me add this note....they may not all be bad guys. Dealers are dealers money is the focus...a lot of collectors have put together things as well as I metioned earlier a guy who established himself as an expert on SS at the MAX and SOS shows and even would hang out in the famous Lakewood Militaria shop and at the tables of " Helping" and building a reputation...only to abuse it later.

Some people are reading this and are really sad and upset....they think these things are best kept quiet.....and some helped make the bed. If that was anyone here well this is what that has done to the hobby.

Comment

So in the end:

Who really are the bad guys?

And who thinks he can stop them?

Maybe even thinks that he could stop that via this thread - pinned or not?

I can imagine very well some of you dream that dream - forget it.

All that can be done is to expose and discuss the appearance of faked/humped up SS tunics and that is all it is.

Comment

Wrong... We can discuss, pin this thread and not let this information be swept under the carpet. It may not stop guys building and faking tunics, but it can certainly help alot of collectors by not making a very expensive mistake.

Its threads like this on the forum that have steered me away from quite a few shady characters in the hobby - so it does work!!!

When there is money to be made in a hobby, there will always be forgers and fakers.........threads like this make their goal of trying to flog their creations harder to acheive.

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
                      So in the end:

Who really are the bad guys?

And who thinks he can stop them?

Maybe even thinks that he could stop that via this thread - pinned or not?

I can imagine very well some of you dream that dream - forget it.

All that can be done is to expose and discuss the appearance of faked/humped up SS tunics and that is all it is.

Comment

Yeah, pin it so that those dealers who might be members here as well can always read it and laugh their butts off.

Comment

Yeah, pin it so that those dealers who might be members here as well can always read it and laugh their butts off.
                          Are you on something?

Comment

Yes, I am.

One tailor is from Berlin and another one from Minden.

Are you happy now?

And can you handle it?

Comment

And where is the woodcarver's workshop.....ya'know the one who makes all the cultural plates...

I dont see what your problem is Thorsten, how does this discussion affect you exactly?

Yes, I am.

One tailor is from Berlin and another one from Minden.

Are you happy now?

And can you handle it?
                              Last edited by Max Wünsche; 07-01-2012, 09:33 AM.

Comment

There is no problem on my side.

I am determined in hunting sleeping beauties and due to my knowledge, speed and luck I am successful in finding them - I do what every serious collector does or at least dreams about.

YOUR problem is you´re jealous.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 12 users online. 0 members and 12 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X