• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thälmannpionier View Post
    maybe the seller looks also here on the forum and pulled it

Comment

i thought i'd share these couple pictures
      Attached Files

Comment

..see the candleholder inthe upper right corner similar to post #2195 (viewer's right)
        Attached Files
        Last edited by maestro; 03-28-2012, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Salzburger Heimatwerk like pieces?

Originally posted by Minnesinger View Post
          Yes, I suppose they couldn't possibly make a minor alteration if you asked them.
          Minnesinger,
          you never cease to amaze with your ability to help me see ever more how thurston is selling fakes.

Please explain to me and all on WAF about this other non TR furniture maker who make "Nice Salzburger Heimatwerk pieces," (as thorton put it) Who thorton could "modify" to look like TR era production.
          This reminds of the new Rugs/Teppisch that thurston also sellls as TR era.

Comment

Originally posted by maestro View Post
            ..see the candleholder inthe upper right corner similar to post #2195 (viewer's right)
            Nice Photos,thanks

I wouldnt be surpriced if someone here (we all know who!) calls everything on the pictures SS Cultural Items!!! because its DHW...please dont dare..i cant stand it anymore

Comment

Originally posted by maestro View Post

or do you meant the male version is sold?

Comment

Maestro,

Thank you for sharing these pics of a period DHW exhibition.

The chairs put around the dining table are examples of DHW chair Nr. 18.
                Attached Files

Comment

They offer a very germanic and rustical charming atmosphere in one´s household.- just typically DHW.
                  Attached Files

Comment

From the 1940 DHW furniture catalogue:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
                      Here for you a group of SS cultural items.
                      How does this carved sword and sheaf of wheat get extra details carved in?
                      This fake so called "reichnahrstand' plate(from post 2095) has been faked and needs to be taken off the estand.
                      It has nothing to do with authentic SS items.
                      it was made in the era of digital cameras
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Fay View Post
                        Minnesinger,
                        you never cease to amaze with your ability to help me see ever more how thurston is selling fakes.

Please explain to me and all on WAF about this other non TR furniture maker who make "Nice Salzburger Heimatwerk pieces," (as thorton put it) Who thorton could "modify" to look like TR era production.
                        This reminds of the new Rugs/Teppisch that thurston also sellls as TR era.
                        As I understand it's just a little union of craftsmen of various sorts, but they aren't alone, and thats the whole point There are many places that make very similar pieces, and used pieces are abundant on both ebay and antiquestores/fleemarkets. My point is that all you need to do is find something that is close to the original, and that isn't too hard, and make minor modifications to it. That would explain why the back of Thorstens chair doesn't match the original on old photos.

In one of his photos in the woodshop you can see an anrichte with a aufsatz on top. Thorsten claims it's a DWH with a DHW schrank put on top. I say it is/was a modification in progress. You can also see a pile of carved wooden plates in the same series of photos.

My favorite from the series is the one with "cut feet". Notice how the door on it doesn't even open the same way as the original piece. Guess they changed that too while they were going at it with the saw huh? The truth is it used to have three doors. The one on the left opening left and the middle and right opening right. You can see the trace of them in the upper right corner still even though removed to look like a DHW piece.
                        Last edited by Minnesinger; 03-29-2012, 09:10 AM.

Comment

This fake so called "reichnahrstand' plate(from post 2095) has been faked and needs to be taken off the estand.

ouch

Comment

WHAT A LAUGH THORSTEN!!! VERY OBVIOUS FAKE NOW!!! omg..how dumb

I guess now its more than Time action has to be taken by Mods

Comment

Surely that should be the end of this now confirmed faker on WAF !

Ian

Comment

lets look closely at his lies

As these photos pretty much prove his lies

It is worth reading his false claims on the item in the miscellaneous estand;

note he claims it "is out of his collection"
                                "presented in 1941"

"It is in pristine and untouched original condition"
                                "and was kept in a closet by the owner´s family most of it´s life "

Has anyone ever been caught so red-handed in such base lies?
                                Below is thorstens description on his fake "SS"plate which he carved as he took digital pictures of it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dear SS cultural collectors,

Here is the unique chance to lay your hands on a very impressive and unique wooden presentation plate of the Reichsnährstand out of my collection given due to 50 years of membership within the Landesbauernschaft Niedersachsen (Lower Saxony) to a farmer as a member of this regional part of the Reichsnährstand which was divided into several Landesbauernschaften in the Reich.

According to the visable pencil inscription on it´s back the plate was presented to the farmer on the 27th of November in 1941.

As the advanced SS cultural enthusiasts will surely know the Reichsnährstand was purely an SS organisation under it´s well-known leader Reichsbauernführer and SS-Obergruppenführer Richard Walther Darré, a personal friend of Reichsführer-SS, Heinrich Himmler - both were studied farmers and developed one of the most important theoretical pillars and therefore cultural agendas of the SS: the connection of blood and soil as part of a new religion based on natural law.

That agenda was to become reality via different organisations developed, supervised and controlled by the SS - as one example the foundation and development of the Ahnenerbe would have been impossible without Darré´s financial help via his Reichsnährstand, furthermore he was responsible for another cultural entity, the Deutsches Heimatwerk (DHW), which also worked together with the SS-Porzellan-Manufaktur Allach-München (PMA) and enabled the PMA to open a first presentation and sales shop within the first and main sales shop of the DHW in 1937.

Back to the plate:

It is in pristine and untouched original condition and was kept in a closet by the owner´s family most of it´s life - what makes this plate so attractive is the fact that it was never de-nazified which is very rare to see.

Diameter is 31 cm and height is 3 cm.

Price including shipping via trackable FEDEX International Priority parcel is 795 Euros.

Payment via Paypal or IBAN bank transfer."
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 138 users online. 0 members and 138 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X