EpicArtifacts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your unidintified vehicle photos here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the overall shot. FJ (some with camo covers) marching by a gas station
    Last edited by para03; 06-05-2008, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Hi Bill

Here's three more that I'm having trouble with IDing.

First one looks like a Fiat light truck possibly used as some sort of taxi.
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

What is the make and model of truck at left.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Larry:
            Sorry for the delay in replying but Pat and I just returned at 0700 this morning from an overseas flight from Hawaii where we spent a week on our first vacation in three years.

To your photos, I am not sure on #1 (377) but it is likely Italian as it seems to be RHD. I would call it a hotel taxi in any case.

The second seems to me to be an Opel Super Six.

The third, on the far left looks to me like a 1935-37 Ford and likely Belgian. The vehicle immediately to it's right is possibly a Chev or GMC.
            Cheers
            Bill

Comment

Hi Bill Hope you had a great vacation and thanks for the IDs. The second pic is an Opel Super Six. What had me puzzled about it was that it had only two side windows. All my pics have the three side windows version. Found this pic at Oldtimers site. Cheers Larry
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello Bill

I was looking through this thread and came across your post #355 and remembered a pic I had from a Luftwaffe album. I think it may be the same type of vehicle.

Cheers
                Larry
                Attached Files

Comment

Couple of new ones.

A friend of the internet, Bernard Denes, is doing a heavy look into Hungarian softskins and has come up with some photos that need positive IDs.
                  Here is the first, and I have Id'd the vehicles as a Mercedes 170 VK, two Fords of 1935-1936, three Krupp Protze and what I think is another Krupp.
                  Any input is appreciated. The photos are from his collection
                  Bill
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here is the second, a Mercedes and I do not know the exact model.
                    Hans???
                    Attached Files

Comment

And the last, which I have identified as an Austro-Fiat possibly assembled in Hungary.
                      Bill
                      Attached Files

Comment

Just a quickie to keep the thread going.
                        This is a vehicle park shot and I can Id several Buessing trucks but not much more. Any ideas??
                        Edit: Sorry, the taxi like vehicle next to the motorcycle is likely an Adler and the cabriolet is perhaps a Mercedes. What I am missing is the vehicle behind the three men.
                        Bill
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Bill Murray; 05-21-2006, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Hi hears another beastie?? What is it? belonging to Panzer Abwehrabteilung 19 Hannover ,
                          cheers
                          Mark
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mark:

It is a Krupp L2H43. Lots of different uses but most commonly seen in the towing role for PAK guns.
                            Bill
                            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the ID Bill, bought a bunch of photos from a German vets son , included this one it probably towed,
                              cheers
                              Mark
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Larrister
                                What is the make and model of truck at left.
                                Nice photo Larry! If you don't know already this looks to be Smolensk. The building in the background matches a photo I have that was taken in Smolensk. Take care! Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 127 users online. 0 members and 127 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X