• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny stuff Larry.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Hai, domo arigatou gozaimasu, do itashi mash-ite! Sumimasen, Watashi wa yori yoku shiyou to shimasu.....good to know people have a well developed sense of HA-HA. I know Der Führer does, I just hope birdie does as well as no umbrage is intended.

Now to see what else is in the box....
        Last edited by Larry Davis; 01-18-2018, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Comment

I watched about 4 minutes of one the other day. The guy found a clue that the
            Germans were making heavy water and hoped to proof that they were working
            on a nuclear weapon.

I guess he must be too young to have seen the movie "The Hero's of Telemark"

Comment

Originally posted by gregM View Post
              I watched about 4 minutes of one the other day. The guy found a clue that the
              Germans were making heavy water and hoped to proof that they were working
              on a nuclear weapon.

I guess he must be too young to have seen the movie "The Hero's of Telemark"
              The Germans were not interested in producing a bomb after 1942, but rather wanted to use the heavy water to develope uranium reactors.........not for extracting plutonium. An excellent book on the subject is: The Winter Fortress by Neal Bascob which eplains the Heavy Water development in Norway. An atomic bomb was not the reason for this facility being built.

Comment

Originally posted by 11C View Post
                The Germans were not interested in producing a bomb after 1942, but rather wanted to use the heavy water to develope uranium reactors.........not for extracting plutonium. An excellent book on the subject is: The Winter Fortress by Neal Bascob which eplains the Heavy Water development in Norway. An atomic bomb was not the reason for this facility being built.
                Thank you. I'm sure that is true.
                "nuclear weapon" was direct quote from the show .

Comment

Comment

Crap. J

Comment

II heard they wanted nuke power for U-Boots.

Comment

In the one scene they show a guy who found some badges I think in a lake. They looked like a War Merit Cross and a Black Wound badge and I swear I thought I heard him say they were something like Norway Frozen something badges.

Comment

Medal ID was a joke

Yes the supposed expert on artifacts was a Buffoon.

Comment

Whole series is woeful, but is not Bob Baer(?) rolled out as an expert on some news channels?

Comment

deleted
                              Last edited by Fush Yumeng; 01-23-2018, 01:20 AM. Reason: removing duplicate post.

Comment

Originally posted by birdie View Post
                                Wildly popular fun show...great tours of interesting sites.From German graveyards, tosub bases in Spain,..Can't help but laugh at those who hate it so much, but watch faithfully to complain about it..See the thing in your right hand? it's called a remote, change the channel
                                There is entertainment to be had in backseat driving on a train wreck.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X