Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bodes View Post
    Spacey has left the building..... Bodes
    I will miss him....................................like a wart I had cut off.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly w View Post
      You did well shutting him down since December
      Not hard to do when the facts are on your side.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Miller View Post
        Ausgeschlossen.

Das ist wirklich schade.

:o(
        Hunting Hitler is a great series. What does everyone think about it?

Comment

Such a clever boy.

Comment

Such a clever boy.
            This is a message from Michael Miller at Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums ( http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/index.php ). The Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email Michael Miller, you can use this online form:
            http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...lmember&u=1139

OR, by email:
            mailto:axisbio@yahoo.com

This is the message:

It's only fair that you know this: I am the reason you were expelled.

Have a ****ing nice day!

~ Mike

Comment

Well, I certainly did play a part in that. Can't say I'm ashamed of it.
              And then I did my bit again.

~ Mike

Comment

Originally posted by spaycey View Post
                It's only fair that you know this: I am the reason you were expelled.

Have a ****ing nice day!

~ Mike
                A shame that it took so long.

Comment

He added the profanity. Not that I'm averse to using it toward such an irredeemable wretch- it just hadn't occurred to me to do so that time. In any case, he got my syntax wrong. I wouldn't write "have a ****ing nice day"; "have a nice ****ing day" is more my style.

It's pretty clear we're dealing with a disordered personality here. And he's hit several more of my books with 1-star/1-liner "reviews" at Amazon, because he lacks any kind of character or common decency.

~ Mike

Comment

I'm thinking if there is no future seasons of this series [hope not], we just shut this thread down. Attracting the crazies now.

Comment

Good call.

Originally posted by Kelly w View Post
                      I'm thinking if there is no future seasons of this series [hope not], we just shut this thread down. Attracting the crazies now.

Comment

Well, I certainly did play a part in that. Can't say I'm ashamed of it.
                        And then I did my bit again.

~ Mike

Comment

Spacey , do not play the saint, you opened a thread on " The man with a Heart of Iron" ( Heydrich film) with an unabashed slight on MM, carrying your attitude from this thread to a totally divorced subject.
                          Coming back to post on this thread , why , it is a pointless stupid exercise, apart from which you will I would think be expelled again within a very short time.

Comment

He's already been re-expelled, but we haven't smelled the last of his foul stench. Of that I'm absolutely certain.

I suspect he may be the utterly disgraced "author" Paul K. Harker (of "Directive 19" and "Honor Denied" infamy), though I've no way to prove it. Same M.O., same posting of negative "reviews" at Amazon.

~ Mike
                            Last edited by Michael Miller; 03-21-2018, 07:56 PM.

Comment

just watched season one of HH.

Read a few pages of this thread. This thread seems more entertaining than the series

Comment

Originally posted by ironcross13 View Post
                                just watched season one of HH.

Read a few pages of this thread. This thread seems more entertaining than the series
                                That's not a very high hurdle to clear.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X