No announcement yet.

Hunting Hitler series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was watching another AH show on the tube and it stated that the US and the world was convinced officially of Hitler's bunker death by 1956.

Comment

Originally posted by 29THPZG View Post
      I have been re-reading it as I watched the show. It lays out how the author feels Bormann sent off all manner of wealth to fund Hitler's escape and continued existence. Its not history of course, but reads like a good detective novel. cloaked in faux history....

Spoiler:
      Hitler, Muller, Bormann, Eva, 2 daughters, Fegelein, his wife and three U boat crews all escape and live one!
      Not Fegelein....Hitler had him shot....Bodes

Comment

Not in the book he didn't....all the deaths are faked, again this is faux history - just like the tv show!

Comment

Originally posted by 29THPZG View Post
          Not in the book he didn't....all the deaths are faked, again this is faux history - just like the tv show!
          That is how I read it....Otherwise I would have mentioned Bormann died in his attempt to flee Berlin.....Bodes

Comment

We know for a fact that Goebbels and his wife and 4 children all died - the image of Goebbels' charred body is hard to forget - so if they stayed and died I find it hard to believe Hitler and Eva all left for South America - I don't know if the Fuhrer died exactly as claimed but he was clearly very ill in 45 and I don't think he had much left in his tank

Comment

Originally posted by kersten View Post
              We know for a fact that Goebbels and his wife and 4 children all died - the image of Goebbels' charred body is hard to forget - so if they stayed and died I find it hard to believe Hitler and Eva all left for South America - I don't know if the Fuhrer died exactly as claimed but he was clearly very ill in 45 and I don't think he had much left in his tank
              Had six children actually...Bodes

Comment

De-classified FBI files

https://vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/a...-01-of-04/view

Comment

Hunting Hitler

Hello,
                  I stopped watching after the 2nd episode.

Jody

Comment

All these years and we are still talking about Hitler. I guess maybe people will still be talking about him in a thousand years. Maybe he was right 1000 Year Reich.

Comment

Anyone watching the second season? Started last week on the History channel.. Not sure how much is fiction or already known, but it makes for a good popcorn program.

Comment

Hh

Yup, fun show......

Comment

I put this series into the same classification as the Abominable Snowman farce!
                          Jim

Comment

Originally posted by james m View Post
                            I put this series into the same classification as the Abominable Snowman farce!
                            Jim
                            I have to agree....except I think it is poor acting DUMB S...!It reminds me of that other DS show Monsters Of the Mountains.

Dennis J

Comment

It's mashup of fiction, well known facts, debunked theories and really bad acting! I read the book its based on and that was fun, not real, but fun, so I watch the series purely to pick it apart. Which is also fun!

Comment

Guess must be enough of us TR militaria lovers watching to give it good ratings for a 2nd season

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X