Hunting Hitler series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look Who's Back

Don't know about you guys but thought the movie Look Who's Back was really funny. It's on Netflix. A Borat Hitler lol.

Comment

Sooo...

I watch this series, as I like seeing an the Historical stuff...

Today, they pulled up a WAR MERIT CROSS, along with a SILVER WOUND BADGE...

Their so-called GERMAN expert said the WAR MERIT CROSS was "For the War in Finland"...and called "The Frozen Medallion"...the WOUND BADGE was awarded for the Battle in Russia"!!

JESUS guys...GET SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!

GOOD GRIEF!

Comment

Originally posted by harrison987 View Post
        Sooo...

Their so-called GERMAN expert said the WAR MERIT CROSS was "For the War in Finland"...and called "The Frozen Medallion"...the WOUND BADGE was awarded for the Battle in Russia"!!

GOOD GRIEF!
        Historical stuff.?..........how much "historical" garbage can you be forced to digest?

Comment

I mean the finding of bunkers and digging around... Diving to find things...

The Archaeology side of it.

Comment

I mean the finding of bunkers and digging around... Diving to find things...

The Archaeology side of it.
            Are they actually finding anything new?
            I gave up on it the first season because nothing was really "discovered"....and suppositions were generated using totally false premises leading to false conclusions; historically false conclusions..........garbage in, garbage out.

Comment

Highest award for bravery

In Argentina when the English geezer suggested to the son of a supposed German soldier an EK1 1957 was the pinnacle for bravery I wet myself.This really was tacky no basic inkling of what they were looking at, feeble!!

Comment

Lame artifact identification

The artifact identification was embarrassing and got even worse when the EXPERT called a WM cross a Nazi finnish medal, and a silver wound badge a frozen meat award..and the history lessons on hitlers heavy water efforts were really bad...

Cringe worthy but the sites were cool...

Comment

I'd much rather watch reruns of Oprah then to watch that Hunting for Hitler series,what a waste of time.

Comment

Bad link

Comment

I saw that also, what a waste! Expert, yea, right. Those 2 guys doing the investigation were oohing and awing like they hit a jackpot.
                      Sooo...

GOOD GRIEF!

Comment

Last edited by Larry Davis; 01-17-2018, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Davis View Post

Comment

Comment

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X