Clear All

I missed it ! darn ! Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom B View Post
      I missed it ! darn ! Tom
      I'm sure it will repeat soon.

Comment

Great fun show

Wildly popular fun show...great tours of interesting sites.From German graveyards, tosub bases in Spain,..Can't help but laugh at those who hate it so much, but watch faithfully to complain about it..See the thing in your right hand? it's called a remote, change the channel

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly w View Post
          I'm sure it will repeat soon.
          I saw part of the first episode....Watched until I saw who was doing the investigating.....Did it just have two episodes?....Bodes

Comment

Very similar in method. Find some old ex CIA lookouts, witness that swear they saw Oswald and bad guys together, and even better a girlfriend with secret pillow talk.

I think about 6 episodes.

Birdie what up? lol Still promoting that series!

Comment

Fun new sites

Interesting new sites, buildings and bunkers..so far this season.

Comment

They find a Spanish-speaking Bigfoot living in an crashed Alien spacecraft.

Comment

11c what a baby

Ya those nazi era buildings and bunker tours were sheer fantasy and boring.. never happened! 11c said so. LOL what a rube.

Comment

Do you have some connection to the show? You posted this in two different threads.

If you enjoy the show, by all means watch it. But it’s a dishonest presentation. Could even be called a fraud (I’m sure it has been called such).

I only watched one episode – the last one. I can’t speak about South America, or Hohenlychen, or anywhere else. But I CAN speak about what they did on the Obersalzberg and in Berchtesgaden. Nothing “new” in this show!

They didn’t DISCOVER anything. They simply go over things and places that have been known and published in books, videos, and on the internet for YEARS. None of these things are new, or any sort of secret, and they didn’t independently FIND any of it. None of what they saw should be a surprise to them, because ANY basic research would have shown all of this information and these sites in all sorts of publications, dating back decades.

For example, when they interviewed Florian Beierl in Berchtesgaden (which they insist on mispronouncing), and he tells them about the tunnel systems on the Obersalzberg where Hitler’s Berghof home was, they say, “Really???” and act massively surprised. If they really didn’t know this, or didn’t know what’s behind that bunker door on the Obersalzberg, it’s because they are piss-poor researchers. These tunnel systems have been known to the public since 1945, and they were mapped and published by Florian Beierl in his book “Hitlers Berg” in 2004. No secrets there! Nothing new!

Then they go to the Kanzlei in Berchtesgaden and their crew acts surprised at the interior rooms and the tunnel system. That was nothing but complete dishonest deception. Their historian was in another production in 2015 for which I acted as the local guide and historical consultant, and I told them abut the Kanzlei and the tunnel (not to mention showing them the other sites they visited in Berchtesgaden and on the Obersalzberg in this recent episode), and I was with him in the Kanzlei building and in those same tunnels. So, yeah, he had been there before, and none of that was any sort of surprise to him. It was all a big put-on.

This whole show was ridiculous and laughable. I just really can’t believe anyone buys into this crap. It’s all a sham. But if you like that sort of thing, well ...

Geoff Walden
                    “Third Reich in Ruins” www.thirdreichruins.com
                    Author, “Hitler’s Berchtesgaden” 2014

Comment

Originally posted by birdie View Post
                      Ya those nazi era buildings and bunker tours were sheer fantasy and boring.. never happened! 11c said so. LOL what a rube.
                      You need to check yourself into some sore of mental facility.......anything made in the 30's so you can think Hitler was hiding in it. If it has a basement you can call it a "bunker" as well.

This is the idiot who smells Hitler underware at auction so he can make an "educated" judgement. Talk about "rubes"......you're the perfect example.

"I was at auction,,I examined the undies. two things were wrong. #1 there was wear on right side of front crotch,,Hitler dressed on the Left #2 Smell test, the cabbage aroma in rear was not the strain Hitler consumed .

Fake!" http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=930192

Your opinion of anything is what's really fake. Enjoy the farce.
                      Last edited by 11C; 01-08-2018, 08:52 PM.

Comment

false narrative

I have repeatedly exopressed my interest in the show is the exploration of historical areas.

The bunkers and buidings explored last weeks show were certainly not fake..Your loss not watching.

Comment

Contrary to what they claimed in the season premiere (and should be known by anyone with the least bit of expertise on the subject) Hitler did NOT spend most of the war at the Berghof. He spent upward of 800 days at the Wolfsschanze between June 1941 and November 1944. That was where he directed the war, not the Berghof.

Comment

While I enjoy the sites, the historical accounts and conjecture are pure rubbish. Ironically, I enjoyed the book this series is based on. It's very engaging so long as it's treated as a work of fiction.

Comment

Well: It does run on the same channel and right around the same time as this continuing Oak Island fantasy!
                              Jim

Comment

Originally posted by james m View Post
                                Well: It does run on the same channel and right around the same time as this continuing Oak Island fantasy!
                                Jim
                                The ultimate crossover: Ancient Aliens Hunting Hitler on Oak Island!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X