No announcement yet.

Hunting Hitler series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Spacey , no comment - do you think or more importantly do you believe he escaped ?
    Last edited by behblc; 03-08-2018, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by spacey View Post
      Meanwhile, Jerome Corsi is a 5 time non-fiction best-seller
      "Non-fiction?" Jerome Corsi? Riiiight.
      Last edited by Fush Yumeng; 03-08-2018, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Didn't Hanna Reitsch offer to fly Hitler out of Berlin, but he refused to leave?.....If this was indeed the case, this would further fuel proof that the nazi dictator did not escape Europe....Bodes

Comment

Originally posted by bodes View Post
          Didn't Hanna Reitsch offer to fly Hitler out of Berlin, but he refused to leave?.....If this was indeed the case, this would further fuel proof that the nazi dictator did not escape Europe....Bodes
          Indeed she did, and he did refuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Fush Yumeng View Post
            Indeed she did, and he did refuse.
            Because you were there, and heard the conversation..

Comment

The catch 22 get out clause is that she lied...... along with everyone else and the entire crew of U530 said nothing either......... and " the doubles" acted it out to the end and no one suspected a thing and it all remained a tightly guarded secret until..... and then everyone who had said nothing decided to talk........ all makes sense ...... or so it is supposed to.

Comment

Originally posted by behblc View Post
                The catch 22 get out clause is that she lied...... along with everyone else and the entire crew of U530 said nothing either......... and " the doubles" acted it out to the end and no one suspected a thing and it all remained a tightly guarded secret until..... and then everyone who had said nothing decided to talk........ all makes sense ...... or so it is supposed to.
                You're right, a Nazi would never lie after they lost the war and were put on trial with the threat of hanging.

Comment

Because you were there, and heard the conversation..

Because that is the testimony given by Reitsch and by Robert Ritter von Greim who accompanied her on the flight out of Berlin. The plane in which they flew was an Arado trainer with two seats. No room for anyone else. There is no evidence which contradicts her statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Fush Yumeng View Post
                    Because that is the testimony given by Reitsch and by Robert Ritter von Greim who accompanied her on the flight out of Berlin. The plane in which they flew was an Arado trainer with two seats. No room for anyone else. There is no evidence which contradicts her statement.
                    Ahh, that what the illuminati wants you to think. To better understand this truth we need to study the temperature of burning jet fuel, the angle from the grassy knoll, and strange lights in the sky, and we best remember the words of FBI agent Fox Mulder...... "Trust no one..."

As I stated before, you can't teach stupid.

Comment

Spacey no one threatened to hang the submarine crews, no one threatened to hang Hanna Reitsch.
                      The Russians did not hold back in interrogating the bunker survivors , what they got from them was the truth - Hitler was dead.
                      You are rather poor at ducking questions how you answer and what you decline to answer whilst insisting he escaped does not really do your case much credit.

Comment

Spacey no one threatened to hang the submarine crews, no one threatened to hang Hanna Reitsch.
                        The Russians did not hold back in interrogating the bunker survivors , what they got from them was the truth - Hitler was dead.
                        You are rather poor at ducking questions how you answer and what you decline to answer whilst insisting he escaped does not really do your case much credit.
                        I never insisted he escaped.

You don't know "the truth" because you weren't there. Did you perform a polygraph?

As I said before, people sometimes lie when put on trial.
                        Last edited by spacey; 03-10-2018, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 11C View Post
                          Ahh, that what the illuminati wants you to think. To better understand this truth we need to study the temperature of burning jet fuel, the angle from the grassy knoll, and strange lights in the sky, and we best remember the words of FBI agent Fox Mulder...... "Trust no one..."

As I stated before, you can't teach stupid.
                          Wow, you believe everything the government tells you? That's just sad.
                          I'm glad I live in America where I can form my own opinion, criticize leaders and media narratives.
                          Last edited by spacey; 03-10-2018, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Spacey , he died in Berlin at his own hand and his body was burnt according to his instructions, he never attempted to leave Berlin and he never set foot in South America.
                            If you wish to question this that is fine by me, but it's a house of cards is a structure which really has no foundation.
                            As far as your being able to question governments etc - nothing to do with the events which took place in Berlin in April / May 1945.

Your belief that people sometimes lie when on trial , that is why lawyers are part of the legal process - beyond that your comments are neither unique nor do they have special meaning nor do I take anything from your implied comment - unless you can say who lied about what and provide something to backup your claim it's a time waste.
                            Last edited by behblc; 03-10-2018, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Spacey , he died in Berlin at his own hand and his body was burnt according to his instructions, he never attempted to leave Berlin and he never set foot in South America.
                              If you wish to question this that is fine by me, but it's a house of cards is a structure which really has no foundation.
                              As far as your being able to question governments etc - nothing to do with the events which took place in Berlin in April / May 1945.

Your belief that people sometimes lie when on trial , that is why lawyers are part of the legal process - beyond that your comments are neither unique nor do they have special meaning nor do I take anything from your implied comment - unless you can say who lied about what and provide something to backup your claim it's a time waste.
                              Most conspiracy theories come into fruition when all of the key figures involved die off....It's rather convenient when the false claims being made can no longer be cross examined by those eyewitnesses to the events.....That's when people have to have a leap of faith that the recollections are true and accurate, and enough common sense to distinguish the differences between fact and fiction....Bodes

Comment

I'm glad I live in America where I can form my own opinion, criticize leaders and media narratives.
                                It is the inalienable right of every man to make a fool of himself.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X