• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stopped last year thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by spacey View Post
      Or it's disinformation.
      Given that he stuck to his story through ten years of rather harsh Soviet captivity, that seems unlikely. He and Misch and Gunsche all stuck by their original stories through 9-10 years of captivity in Russia, during which they were all extensively questioned and at times subjected to torture.
      Last edited by Fush Yumeng; 02-01-2018, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fush Yumeng View Post
        Given that he stuck to his story through ten years of rather harsh Soviet captivity, that seems unlikely. He and Misch and Gunsche all stuck by their original stories through 9-10 years of captivity in Russia, during which they were all extensively questioned and at times subjected to torture.
        Don't waste your time....He adds nothing of substance to the topic and is merely goading....Bodes

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly w View Post
          I stopped last year thanks.
          Last year would have been season 2, there were not 4 seasons made. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bodes View Post
            Don't waste your time....He adds nothing of substance to the topic and is merely goading....Bodes
            If you're definition of the topic is denial of new information. Sure.

Comment

If you're definition of the topic is denial of new information. Sure.
              Exactly what "new information" is that? Certainly nothing that's been put forth on the program. Everything they do is a rehash of ground covered by thousands of researchers and historians for the better part of the past 80 years.

Comment

Exactly what "new information" is that? Certainly nothing that's been put forth on the program. Everything they do is a rehash of ground covered by thousands of researchers and historians for the better part of the past 80 years.
                "New information" meaning the released and declassified 2014 FBI documents which were the basis for Jerome Corsi's book called "Hunting Hitler" which the HIST channel copied that name without referencing the author.

Another giant FBI/JFK declassified document dump occurred in at the end of 2017 which was almost completely ignored by the media which shows more detailed information about the spiderweb ratlines of top Nazis escaping to South America.

Now that I've seen several episodes of Season 3, I'm done with the TV show, but my original question wasn't about the TV show. It was about the possibility of Hitler's escape vs. the historical record.

Still not convinced.

Comment

"New information" meaning the released and declassified 2014 FBI documents which were the basis for Jerome Corsi's book called "Hunting Hitler" which the HIST channel copied that name without referencing the author. Corsi has a PhD in political science from Harvard, best selling author, and of course Wikipedia calls him a "conspiracy theorist" and all the other "magic words", though they only threw that last part in after the 2016 election. If you watch him in an interview, he comes off as very intelligent, not an elitist, and seemingly credible in his opinions. Even if Corsi is unreliable, the files are still there.

Another giant FBI/JFK declassified document dump occurred in at the end of 2017 which was almost completely ignored by the media which shows more detailed information about the spiderweb ratlines of top Nazis escaping to South America. No one can deny Borman, Eichman, Kaltenbrunner made it there along with at least 10,000 other immigrants from Deutschland post 1945.

Now that I've seen several episodes of Season 3, I'm done with the TV show, but my original question wasn't about the TV show. It was about the possibility of Hitler's escape vs. the historical record.

Still not convinced.

Comment

No one can deny Borman, Eichman, Kaltenbrunner made it there along with at least 10,000 other immigrants from Deutschland post 1945.

Bormann died in 1945 in Berlin

Comment

"New information" meaning the released and declassified 2014 FBI documents which were the basis for Jerome Corsi's book called "Hunting Hitler" which the HIST channel copied that name without referencing the author. Corsi has a PhD in political science from Harvard, best selling author, and of course Wikipedia calls him a "conspiracy theorist" and all the other "magic words", though they only threw that last part in after the 2016 election. If you watch him in an interview, he comes off as very intelligent, not an elitist, and seemingly credible in his opinions. Even if Corsi is unreliable, the files are still there.

Another giant FBI/JFK declassified document dump occurred in at the end of 2017 which was almost completely ignored by the media which shows more detailed information about the spiderweb ratlines of top Nazis escaping to South America. No one can deny Borman, Eichman, Kaltenbrunner made it there along with at least 10,000 other immigrants from Deutschland post 1945.

Still not convinced.
                      The FBI documents are nothing more than a collection of stories and rumors which were reported to their office. These were investigated as they should have been and were put into the crank files. If you've actually looked through them you would know that there isn't a single page anywhere in the files in which anyone says there's any truth to any of it. It's a collection of nonsense which has been grossly misrepresented.

Comment

No one can deny Borman, Eichman, Kaltenbrunner made it there along with at least 10,000 other immigrants from Deutschland post 1945.
                        Yes, Eichmann escaped. That proves nothing in itself. Bormann committed suicide in 1945. Glass fragments from a cyanide capsule were found in the mouth of the corpse. The examiner determined that the body was that of a man about 45 years of age. Bormann was 44 at the time. So if he escaped, he somehow managed to stop aging. And as for Kaltenbrunner, that you even THINK that he escaped shows your ignorance and overall sloppiness. FYI Kaltenbrunner was captured in Austria. He was tried at Nuremburg, convicted and was sentenced to death and executed. Seriously, do you even research these things at all before you speak?

Comment

Yes, Eichmann escaped. That proves nothing in itself. Bormann committed suicide in 1945. Glass fragments from a cyanide capsule were found in the mouth of the corpse. The examiner determined that the body was that of a man about 45 years of age. Bormann was 44 at the time. So if he escaped, he somehow managed to stop aging. And as for Kaltenbrunner, that you even THINK that he escaped shows your ignorance and overall sloppiness. FYI Kaltenbrunner was captured in Austria. He was tried at Nuremburg, convicted and was sentenced to death and executed. Seriously, do you even research these things at all before you speak?
                          You get triggered easily lol.

Comment

You get triggered easily lol.
                            No, I'm just right and I know it.

Comment

Well I heard that AH was managing a 7-11 in Yuma, Arizona in 1960 so they're looking in the wrong place! But they never asked me! Seriously, this show and all of its premises are absolute fantasy trash......in my humble opinion! Bob

Comment

Originally posted by bobgee526 View Post
                                Well I heard that AH was managing a 7-11 in Yuma, Arizona in 1960 so they're looking in the wrong place! But they never asked me! Seriously, this show and all of its premises are absolute fantasy trash......in my humble opinion! Bob
                                Anyone ever heard of "sharkhunters.com"?
                                They have a book "Hitler's Escape to Argentina" and a dry boring documentary with no video and just a guy sitting in a chair promoting the book, that years earlier says everything the Hunting Hitler series says including the hotels he stayed at and the U-Boat of uranium which was trade for a list of top Nazis to not be hunted down.

At the very least, the Nazi Hunters doc "Angel of Death" chronicles Dr. Mengele's escape, he was detained 3 times!

Three times and let go, with no paperwork about it though over a dozen eyewitnesses said they saw him interrogated and stated so in the Nuremburg trials.

He was buried in a grave under another name and dug up 6 years later to be checked for dental records.

Eichman worked at a Mercedes Benz plant. Borman also made it to South America. Sightings or Eichman and Borman were discounted over and over, but somehow people can't believe that Hitler could have escaped and lived another 20 years or so.

Where is the body? Why did Stalin tell the Americans that they weren't doing enough to find Hitler? No body, no proof that he died in the bunker.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X