Maroon SS-Fez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TONY Q.W. View Post
    Ohh Dan, post #79 is where all the juice is. Please be a man and don't try to run away now. You are clearly stating on post #79 that Ben's skull is a fake, THUS all skulls that are exact as Ben's are fakes, thus the caps posted on thread "Post your RAREST cap" are fakes ( 1+1+1=3) . You know that everything is interrelated..
    See below.
    Last edited by LUCKYFEZ; 10-25-2006, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LUCKYFEZ View Post
      I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt, but you have proven that ignorance is bliss. I will take the adivse of other members here, and ignore your rants. Trying to call my manhood into question is the stupidest thing thus far. If your going to try and prove a point, atleast understant what the point is. The topic was the TK on Ben's fez, not the fez style in general. Its the style and how it relates to that specific headgear. Grow-up, and learn to read before you misquote a person to prove a point.

Dan
      God Bless you...

Comment

Originally posted by TONY Q.W. View Post
        Ohh Dan, post #79 is where all the juice is. Please be a man and don't try to run away now. You are clearly stating on post #79 that Ben's skull is a fake, THUS all skulls that are exact as Ben's are fakes, thus the caps posted on thread "Post your RAREST cap" are fakes ( 1+1+1=3) . You know that everything is interrelated..
        I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt, but you have proven that ignorance is bliss. I will take the adivse of other members here, and ignore your rants. Trying to call my manhood into question is the stupidest thing thus far. Maybe if you spent half the time on legitamate research, as you have done by dredging up unrelated threads, you might have something of value to contribute to a discussion. The only point you have proven to be interrelated is that ignorance breeds ignorance. You have taken my posts out of context in an attempt to discredit me. It doesn't work. The topic was, and still is that the TK on Ben's fez, in my opinion is not consistent with known original examples. I did not state anywhere that this style of TK was not used in WWII on other headgear. I stated that Ben's TK I believe was a post war product, in and of itself. How clear do I have to make this that even you can understand. Man you really have issues.

Dan

Comment

[quote=LUCKYFEZ;1651601]I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt, but you have proven that ignorance is bliss. I will take the adivse of other members here, and ignore your rants. Trying to call my manhood into question is the stupidest thing thus far. Maybe if you spent half the time on legitamate research, as you have done by dredging up unrelated threads, you might have something of value to contribute to a discussion. The only point you have proven to be interrelated is that ignorance breeds ignorance. You have taken my posts out of context in an attempt to discredit me. It doesn't work. The topic was, and still is that the TK on Ben's fez, in my opinion is not consistent with known original examples. I did not state anywhere that this style of TK was not used in WWII on other headgear. I stated that Ben's TK I believe was a post war product, in and of itself. How clear do I have to make this that even you can understand. Man you really have issues.

..whatever, I personally done with you.

P.S the only sure thing here is that everybody disagrees with you thus far (regarding Ben's TK), not to mention the Dachau issue and you keep insisting how wrong we are all.
          I'll leave the forum to see who has issues...
          Last edited by TONY Q.W.; 10-25-2006, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BenVK View Post
            I said that this skull is narrower than any other variation I know of. You call it a fake. Nobody I've ever meet in the collecting world apart from you believes that's true. Any evidence of that? There is no way in hell anyone can match up the same sticthing holes when appliing this skull over the holes of another differently dimensioned "original" skull. Sorry Dan, I know a bit about restoring cloth and insigina, I don't care where she worked, unless she had a "blank" fez to work on, it ain't going to happen.
            Ben , it seems you and I were both victims of the infamous "Texas Fez Phantom" . My Fez came from a Vet in Massachusetts a few months ago and has that same narrow TK. I just compared it to both the TK at the start of this thread ..and the one on The Collectors Guild and it's an exact match.
            I'll also post a shot of the inside that proves my TK was never replaced.
            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I have grown tired of this. So, I will keep this simple. The following is a quote from one of your previous posts which I pointed to earlier, but, like so many others, you failed or refused to address in your response:

Originally posted by LUCKYFEZ View Post
                  ...meticulos records were kept by the Germans before the liberation and the US Army after. Each match the other.
                  You claim here to have had access to both the records kept by the Germans before liberation and those by the US Army afterwards and that you have been able to compare one with the other in order to determine that they "match." Is this true or were you fibbing?

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Can we now move on?????
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RD Rygaard View Post
                        Can we now move on?????

How do we know the TFP (Texas Fez Phantom) didn't alter that photograph?

Comment

I think this may be some work of the Texas Fez Mastermind :
                          Attached Files

Comment

I suspect the eagle was replaced on this one
                            Attached Files

Comment

Better check the inside to see if it is a civilian piece that has been altered with the addition of SS insignia
                              Attached Files

Comment

oooh here is another beauty
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X