No announcement yet.

Maroon SS-Fez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here's a pic for Tony with Ben's TK at the top and the 2 fakes from "post 22" at the bottom........which of the 2 fakes on the bottom does it match Tony?
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Brett Dixon View Post
      And here's a pic for Tony with Ben's TK at the top and the 2 fakes from "post 22" at the bottom........which of the 2 fakes on the bottom does it match Tony?
      thank you for making a fool of your self just now

Comment

Answer the question Tony, which one of the fakes does it match?

Comment

I'll make it really simple for you Tony......which one of the "square eyed" fakes does it match Tony?

Comment

Answer the question Tony, which one of the fakes does it match?

MY POINT EXACTLY IT DOES NOT MATC THEREFORE IS AN ORIGINAL. I'm trying to say that Ben's TK is an original for 6 pages now in this thread.

Comment

I'll make it really simple for you Tony......which one of the "square eyed" fakes does it match Tony?
              that's what happens when you read one page of the whole 9 page thread...you thing square

Comment

Brett, the TK on my fez doesn't look anything like the 2 repros you posted. Maybe the pic isn't great but I can assure you of that. It's the exact same style as the TK on the FIRST fez posted.

Comment

Tony,
                  I have read the whole thing but when you post "It shows (IMO) Ben's TK, post#22, among other fakes" then I have to comment as it clearly DOES NOT show Bens fake amongst the other fakes......does it "boy"?

Comment

Originally posted by BenVK View Post
                    Brett, the TK on my fez doesn't look anything like the 2 repros you posted. Maybe the pic isn't great but I can assure you of that. It's the exact same style as the TK on the FIRST fez posted.

Thank you Ben

Comment

Ben,
                      That is my point, it doesn't look anything like the 2 fakes shown. I agree! Tony said it does.....

However, yours is nothing like the one shown that started this thread, and unlike any I have seen in contempory pics.

Comment

Tony,
                        I have read the whole thing but when you post "It shows (IMO) Ben's TK, post#22, among other fakes" then I have to comment as it clearly DOES NOT show Bens fake amongst the other fakes......does it "boy"?
                        Read between the lines....boy

Comment

Exact same style TK on yet another fez. #3 so far..
                          Attached Files

Comment

Ben,
                            That is my point, it doesn't look anything like the 2 fakes shown. I agree! Tony said it does.....

However, yours is nothing like the one shown that started this thread, and unlike any I have seen in contempory pics.

The reason I brought up this thread (post 108), is to show that Ben's TK belongs in the top row where the originals are and how it compares to the fakes in the bottom. But you cannot comprehend that can you now.....

Comment

Ben,
                              Here is the TK that started the thread and yours together. They are different.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Ben,
                                Here is the TK that started the thread and yours together. They are different.

...no your eyes are different (no offence)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 34 users online. 0 members and 34 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X