• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yepper ,146 is TWINS!!Billbert

Comment

Agreed,
      146 are twins...

Thread for thread (where visible) they are the same TK, with distorion of the head due to a number of possible reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett Dixon View Post
        The shape of the head is very different.

Mike and all,
        the tks in post 146 are the same type/pattern, just some distortion from sewing on, this type of tk is ww2 produced

cheers
        Gary

Comment

Originally posted by BenVK View Post
          Mike, do you think you could take a better photo of it first please?
          Thanks guys ..I started wondering if I was seeing things when someone mentioned that mine didn't match.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Wood View Post
            Mike and all,
            the tks in post 146 are the same type/pattern, just some distortion from sewing on, this type of tk is ww2 produced

cheers
            Gary
            Hello Gary,

what about the TK's on post #134? Are they the same and are they original?

Comment

The stitching was very sloppy and ..if you look at the bones on the right side , you can see where the Black thread actually goes through the bones . That gives the illusion of a diff TK
              Attached Files

Comment

And here's a pic for Tony with Ben's TK at the top and the 2 fakes from "post 22" at the bottom........which of the 2 fakes on the bottom does it match Tony?

Brett,
                the top tk in not like the 2 fakes you posted below, the top example is original the lower 2 fake examples are the same design, but the one on the left is officers alu wire and the one on the right it white thread.

cheers
                gary
                Last edited by Gary Wood; 09-01-2008, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TONY Q.W. View Post
                  Hello Gary,

what about the TK's on post #134? Are they the same and are they original?

Tony,
                  yes to both ? above
                  cheers
                  gary
                  Last edited by Gary Wood; 10-26-2006, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Wood View Post
                    Toy,
                    yes to both ? above
                    cheers
                    gary
                    THANK YOU GARY .

Comment

Cheers Gary,
                      That was my point in posting the pic, to prove Ben's TK isn't one of the fakes below. It was in reply to Tony posting the statement....."It shows (IMO) Ben's TK, post#22, among other fakes"
                      I read his statement as if he was saying it was one of the fakes pictured.

Comment

Cheers Gary,
                        That was my point in posting the pic, to prove Ben's TK isn't one of the fakes below. It was in reply to Tony posting the statement....."It shows (IMO) Ben's TK, post#22, among other fakes"
                        I read his statement as if he was saying it was one of the fakes pictured.

God Bless you too......

BTW. I'm a happy owner of three "fake" skulls like the "fake" TK posted by Ben...if you know what I mean

Comment

Tony.....

Comment

Originally posted by TONY Q.W. View Post
                            Ben,

in all honesty if you think that (in your words) I'm "f*cking about" you're by your own.

Cheers
                            Aww, I only said that to get you guys back on track and it seemed to work!

No offence meant Tony, you know me better than that I hope?!

Comment

Originally posted by BenVK View Post
                              Aww, I only said that to get you guys back on track and it seemed to work!

No offence meant Tony, you know me better than that I hope?!
                              ...sorry Ben I misunderstood you

Comment

No worries Tony!

So guys, we're back to square one. We all believe these TK's are original except for Dan its seems.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X