Emedals - Medalbook

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luft flight equipment and all that's related.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gene
    I don't see any real red flags from these photos. Maybe if it was in front of me and I inspected it up close I could find something wrong, but it appears to me to be an LKpS100 with upgraded microphones. I could see this happening at an airfield by a communications technician with a soldering iron, as a repair or modification, instead of outright replacing a damaged flight helmet.
    agree totally
    Collection : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=807895

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre
      I have seen one of these for sale at the last Ciney show. I think that the guy who bought it for big bucks has made a big mistake. Don't you think so?....
      At this price, it is not a big mistake (they usually sell for more, including modified ones).
      The buyer contacted me and he is a forum member and according to the pics I will happilly bought it from him for this price

Comment

Leather Fliegerjacke & Hose

This set has been offered to me, looks OK, what do you think I should pay though???
        Last edited by Harry; 07-10-2007, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hello Harry,
                    be careful ! This set is not as good as it seems ! The electric on jacket and trousers is faked, also the label inside the jacket and the buttons on the trousers pocket also look strange in their different colours ! The suspenders are fake, too ! This set was offered to me also. The seller is famous for his "interesting" items !
                    Best wishes,
                    Guido

Comment

I'm looking for that same type of jacket and pants
                      WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Originally posted by uhu219
                        Hello Harry,
                        be careful ! This set is not as good as it seems ! The electric on jacket and trousers is faked, also the label inside the jacket and the buttons on the trousers pocket also look strange in their different colours ! The suspenders are fake, too ! This set was offered to me also. The seller is famous for his "interesting" items !
                        Best wishes,
                        Guido
                        Guido,

Can you explain a little bit more or send me by pm the name, please

Comment

Jacket

I don't like the interior lining of the jacket, looks new and wrong material.
                          The jacket looks grey in the pic with it on the hanger, but it is brown when lying on the floor (look at sleeve color). Not the best photos.

Regards,
                          Mike

Comment

What do you guys think of this LW compass. It seems not correct to me. Not complete or not correct, but what do you guys think?

Sorry about the poor pictures. Maybe I can ask for more if you guys need them...
                            Last edited by SiNiStEr; 06-07-2006, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Looks original, missing the dial
                              WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

'Hartmann' style Jacket.

I came accross this one, It looks like an original....what do you think? The breast eagle was found in the pocket, anf matches the stith outline on the leather perfectly..

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X