WW2Treasures

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luft flight equipment and all that's related.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks,great pic !

Yeah,I think the 4 person boat had a footpump,I looked it up..,however, the one-man boot only was inflated by cylinder IMO.
    So,footpumps were even used at sea..,that answers my question,thanks.

Scarce pic..

Jos.

Comment

Flight helmet and goggles

Hi,
      Heres my latest addition including half a box and some spare lenses.
      Merdock
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

5 What does the L/75% mean on the box.
              Attached Files

Comment

Fighterpilot with seatchute..

Jos.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Jos Le Conté; 01-28-2009, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Wow super item for the advanced collector! (BTW can you post some detail shots of the tunic - I want to see some of the details so I can better ID the real McCoy.

BTW did you guys see the luft flag I posted in the flags section? I would love some feedback.

Regards,

John

Comment

Hi,
                    Thanks Jos

Comment

Here's my Ebay kapok..
                      Condition is very good,I once won it during Summer holidays period,so,less competition...,...which means very cheap..
                      Manufactured 1941,Heisler concept,but made by Von Guenzburg in Paris

Jos.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Jos Le Conté; 05-03-2006, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jos Le Conté
                        Here's my Ebay kapok..
                        Condition is very good,I once won it during Summer holidays period,so,less competition...,...which means very cheap..
                        Manufactured 1941,Heisler concept,but made by Von Guenzburg in Paris

Jos.
                        Has an unsual look to it, bright color, looser material etc compared to Genes. Interesting.

Comment

German HBT jacket lined with rabbit fur ....(also used by aircrew members)

Jos.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Belgian made though..

Jos.
                            Attached Files

Comment

A new Sommerkopfhaube

I have seen one of these for sale at the last Ciney show. I think that the guy who bought it for big bucks has made a big mistake. Don't you think so?
                              I only hope that the victim isn't a forum member. Never saw this kind of throat mics on a Sommerkopfhaube 100 on all the pics I have seen.
                              http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...R40%26satitle%

To me it is a Luftwaffe summer helmet transformed into a kind of Sommerkopfhaube 100 with late war throat mics you find on the mesh helmet. And the earcups look to me too clean compared to the leather condition. These guys are real genius.... The Siemens woven label you should find on the flight helmet is missing. Isn't it strange? Or is it a other transition helmet after the one which was on this following thread?

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=127457

3D6279994946%26fvi%3D1

What do the Luftwaffe experts think?

Comment

I don't see any real red flags from these photos. Maybe if it was in front of me and I inspected it up close I could find something wrong, but it appears to me to be an LKpS100 with upgraded microphones. I could see this happening at an airfield by a communications technician with a soldering iron, as a repair or modification, instead of outright replacing a damaged flight helmet.
                                WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 20 users online. 0 members and 20 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X