This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragnet View Post
    Well the casket posted by Fay , post 2736, is the one i use to own, found in a small flee market here in south wales, i was told it was for sale at HH but id lost my signing in ID so couldnt foll it on the net, im wondering what it fetched on the recent sale, anyone know?? Pete.
    It didn't sell and was offered in the post auction listing.

Comment

Surprise, surprise...

From Wales with love.

Comment

Originally posted by Minnesinger View Post
        Picked up a new 'reiter' from 1940 a few weeks back.

You know how I feel about the Reiter Minnesinger, one of my favorite cultural items. A very nice bust my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
          You know how I feel about the Reiter Minnesinger, one of my favorite cultural items. A very nice bust my friend!
          Thank you very much.
          I have a soft spot for him too. Still kicking myself for not buying the large version on horse by Rosenthal a few years back. In retrospect the price was a steal, but I'm sure I'll get one eventually. It's always nice to have neutral items on display outside the 'war-room' when you have visitors over.

Comment

Thank you very much.
            I have a soft spot for him too. Still kicking myself for not buying the large version on horse by Rosenthal a few years back. In retrospect the price was a steal, but I'm sure I'll get one eventually. It's always nice to have neutral items on display outside the 'war-room' when you have visitors over.
            I would love to have the Rosenthal figure as well. I display a lot of my Allach pieces which don't offend politically correct people in most cases.

Comment

someone would have a photo where we can see the Erbhof insigna on a farm hereditary?

Comment

I am still searching for one as well.

About two, three years ago there was one Erbhof sign on the market still unpacked in it´s original package from the Reichsnährstand - how these were sent to the farmers who were considered to be Erbhof owners - and it fetched something between 600 - 800 Euros.

Comment

Another "Heil dem Gast" plate - I had an identical one before from the same area and sold it on E-stand some time ago.

This one is in much better condition and also bears the carved Lebensrune on it - there must have been a reason for that.
                  I assume this one was given either as an SS wedding plate or for celebrating the birth of a child.

In relation to their cultural significance in the period these pieces are still underestimated in collector´s market of today.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Any idea where this might come from ?? It's 35 cm long and weighs a little over half a kilo.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
                      I am still searching for one as well.

About two, three years ago there was one Erbhof sign on the market still unpacked in it´s original package from the Reichsnährstand - how these were sent to the farmers who were considered to be Erbhof owners - and it fetched something between 600 - 800 Euros.
                      What are you searching for?
                      Do you mean there is no period photos of this item you can provide us?

you demand photo evidence for items other than your own-perhaps you should live up to your own rules once in awhile.

Comment

Nice Liferune shape

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
                        Another "Heil dem Gast" plate - I had an identical one before from the same area and sold it on E-stand some time ago.

This one is in much better condition and also bears the carved Lebensrune on it - there must have been a reason for that.
                        I assume this one was given either as an SS wedding plate or for celebrating the birth of a child.

In relation to their cultural significance in the period these pieces are still underestimated in collector´s market of today.
                        Thorsten,
                        in regards to your latest example from your cornucopia of wood plates
                        It is nice to see you like this less angular shaped life rune!
                        the shape of the life rune carved on your plate looks very much like the shape of my life rune candle holder.
                        I shall keep copies of this plate to show this less angular shape of life rune has other examples claimed to be both TR era and possible SS ties simply for having a life rune on it-as you suppose .

Much thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by roche View Post
                          someone would have a photo where we can see the Erbhof insigna on a farm hereditary?
                          Photos like that exist, yes.

Comment

Photos like that exist, yes.
                            would it be possible to observe some?

Comment

item that I bought yesterday!,

I think this enamel plate will be fine with my "Erbhof!" insignia

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 26 users online. 0 members and 26 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X