Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did we not just notice that the auction houses like HH etc do not really care what they offer on their auctions nowadays?! fake insignia, put together uniforms etc etc...pp

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
      Don,

Feel free to consign your box to HH or whatever you may like to sell out of your personal and private collection via any auctionhouse or here on E-stand for example.

Feel free to discuss any cultural item within this thread.

And feel free to stop spreading your weird assumptions about me here, ok?

If you - as well as others - as owners of these wooden pieces do have a personal problem with the fact that actually 53% of the SS collecting community on WAF do NOT believe in these "SS caskets" - it is your problem.

Not mine - and I won´t make it mine.

Hell, I did not even open that thread...

And now give it a break and leave any personal agenda out of here.

Cheers!
      Spare me your BS lecture. Go after people who really call you out like minnesinger. You refuse to counter their accusations about HH. I dont care who you work for but they do and you should answer them. I have no agenda against you so don't go giving me one.

Comment

Here is a cultural piece that I think is worth this thread .

59X78 patriotoc panel that must have come off some exterior or may be interior wall.

The main task right now is to figure out how to bring it in across the Atlantic in one piece
        Attached Files

Comment

Certainly a nice piece!

Here is more food for the DHW enthusiasts:
          Attached Files

Comment

This baby is extremely rare and a fine add to the germanic household - furthermore it can also be in use within one´s Jul corner as a replacement for a Jul chest with Julleuchter, candleholder and wooden or ceramic cultural plates on top of it and a wall tapestry behind.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Filip View Post

59X78 patriotoc panel that must have come off some exterior or may be interior wall.

The main task right now is to figure out how to bring it in across the Atlantic in one piece

Comment

Originally posted by Thälmannpionier View Post
                did we not just notice that the auction houses like HH etc do not really care what they offer on their auctions nowadays?! fake insignia, put together uniforms etc etc...pp
                That is in part the point.
                perhaps they lowered their standards as to who works for them,
                as Minnesinger was trying to ascertain.

Comment

Originally posted by Filip View Post

Finally, somthing interesting instead of same old cabinets and dressers over and over .

Really nice thing to see, is there a story? it would be interesting to know.

I am worried you will not find an easy way to ship this...
                  Cost may be horrible,
                  packing looks serious as it appears somewhat fragile, maybe.

Someone will suggest cutting it up as an option to ship, but I dont like that idea .

Comment

Filip, nice piece!

Originally posted by Michael Fay View Post
                    ...Finally, somthing interesting instead of same old cabinets and dressers over and over ....
                    as long as they are DHW I don't mind (or is it about the one who posts them?)
                    Keep posting that stuff!
                    Last edited by Dmv; 10-17-2012, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Thank you - will certainly do so!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Out of a household with some decent DHW pieces this is the highlight:
                        Attached Files

Comment

SS Familien Chronik

Something cultural for the thread here, bought from Martin back in the summer. Part of a document group, a used family book from a 8. Totenkopf Infantry Regiment man.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Very nice Steve.What about a small view inside

Etienne

Comment

Dear Steve,

Amazing piece

I saw it on Martin's website but far too much for my humble wallet.

Congrats.

And yes some insights would be great

Rene

Comment

Remove this post. Useless.
                                Last edited by Minnesinger; 10-17-2012, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 341 users online. 0 members and 341 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X