X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new Reiter.

Comment

[Delete post]
      Last edited by Minnesinger; 10-10-2012, 04:17 PM.

Comment

[Remove post]

Comment

Does anyone know how correct the Gahr-book is? I was offered a brooch said to be depicted in it but I know for a fact it is not made by Gahr. Since I don't have the book for my self I can't look it up but I know some of you here do. I'd be grateful for a private message and some info on what it says about it in the book (if it's really in there).

Comment

Originally posted by Minnesinger View Post
            Does anyone know how correct the Gahr-book is? I was offered a brooch said to be depicted in it but I know for a fact it is not made by Gahr. Since I don't have the book for my self I can't look it up but I know some of you here do. I'd be grateful for a private message and some info on what it says about it in the book (if it's really in there).
            I have that book,
            PM me and let me know what you need exactly.
            within a day or so I can get back to you with it for sure.

Comment

MK box with interesting evidence of an SS adler att.

Here is a nice looking "MK SS box" apparently offered right now at Herman Historika.

Other than it has a nice look to it, I noticed those odd holes in the casket lid. Look closely at the wear....see the shape of the wear?
              It appears to have has a metal adler attached to it, notice the holes fit the shape of the prongs!
              Attached Files

Comment

Another example how a fine and authentic period cultural wooden casket looks like:
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
                  Another example how a fine and authentic period cultural wooden casket looks like:
                  do you have any photographic proof of this box in use during the third Reich?

Comment

Why?

Do you still want to purchase it?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Fay View Post
                      Here is a nice looking "MK SS box" apparently offered right now at Herman Historika.

Other than it has a nice look to it, I noticed those odd holes in the casket lid. Look closely at the wear....see the shape of the wear?
                      It appears to have has a metal adler attached to it, notice the holes fit the shape of the prongs!
                      this box has been discussed before on this forum - eagle and all. apparently a forum owner sold it to HH.

Comment

You don´t sell items to an auction house - you consign them.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
                          You don´t sell items to an auction house - you consign them.
                          As a dealer you would know moe about that, esp. to your boss HH.

Comment

** ** p a n d o r a ' s b o x ** **

Comment

Get back to reality.

Originally posted by Capt. R View Post
                              As a dealer you would know moe about that, esp. to your boss HH.
                              Don,

Feel free to consign your box to HH or whatever you may like to sell out of your personal and private collection via any auctionhouse or here on E-stand for example.

Feel free to discuss any cultural item within this thread.

And feel free to stop spreading your weird assumptions about me here, ok?

If you - as well as others - as owners of these wooden pieces do have a personal problem with the fact that actually 53% of the SS collecting community on WAF do NOT believe in these "SS caskets" - it is your problem.

Not mine - and I won´t make it mine.

Hell, I did not even open that thread...

And now give it a break and leave any personal agenda out of here.

Cheers!

Comment

And here for your pleasure a pic of the top of my fine and extremely rare period Sippentruhe, clan casket or however you wanna call it.

It is in untouched original condition and still with original key and drawer inside.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 166 users online. 0 members and 166 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X