This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
    Many thanks, Chen, and do keep us in the loop! I'm sure I'm not the only person here who is interested!

Cheers and Happy New Year,

Br. James
    So far 3 more persons expressed interest in.
    I can handle that. No problem.
    Although not as detailed as the original, it is a honest example of a 3d scan example.
    BTW, I find out if you want the details to come out more, you can weather it a little bit by applying a diluted , water based black paint( so to wash off easily if you do not want it later) to highlight the details.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
      So I am customer #1. And of course this reproduction does not want to be an original. It is a copy and therefore not a fake because when you see it in detail and at least when you have it in your hand (weight) you know it is a reproduction. Not more, not less.
      As it was not awarded - as far as I know - to the BO-recipients it is rare but has no specific historical value like a BO itself.
      Like Br. James I see it as a "fine bookshelf addition to my library" not more.
      Unfortunately I cannot present you a pic including the marble base. The marble base made of "Nero Marquina" in the original size will be delivered in February.
      Mike

Comment

Mike's 3d FHH !
        Perhaps when the marble base arrived in Feb., he will post further picture.
        Attached Files

Comment

As the first customer, his 3d FHH is delivered in this special box.
          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Interesting, Chen.

The box comes with a post-stick note with two signatures. They are familiar signatures. Were the two signatories involved in the making process?

Mil

Comment

Mil,
                Only one sticker in the box signed by me for this " first" 3d FHH.
                Attached Files

Comment

To cut down the weight in shipment, no " Nero Marquina" base is included.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Quite an impressive set, Chen; congrats once again for developing it! One question: how is the marble base to be attached to the plastic 3-D figure? Such marble bases were usually attached with screws -- at least in my experience they were -- so I wonder how your bases are to be attached.

Cheers, and Happy New Year -- and I'm looking forward to seeing the opportunity of ordering the new 'Mahnmal' Desk Ornament plus the two-figure set of models of the Breker statures from the Honor Court of the NRK in 2016!

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
                      Quite an impressive set, Chen; congrats once again for developing it! One question: how is the marble base to be attached to the plastic 3-D figure? Such marble bases were usually attached with screws -- at least in my experience they were -- so I wonder how your bases are to be attached.

Cheers, and Happy New Year -- and I'm looking forward to seeing the opportunity of ordering the new 'Mahnmal' Desk Ornament plus the two-figure set of models of the Breker statures from the Honor Court of the NRK in 2016!

Br. James
                      Br. James,
                      I think I better let Mike, the first owner, to answer your question.
                      Actually perhaps those who plans to get one of this 3d FHH can obtain/order the base from Mike depending whether he plans to supply the base.

Comment

To apply a diluted ,water based, black wash over the status so to let the black wash to sink into the recessed area will create the aging effect like the original one as shown here.
                        Attached Files

Comment

From my collection, Happy New Year everyone!

Mil

Comment

Hi Mil,

Great items and great display, thanks for posting.

As the first customer, his 3d FHH is delivered in this special box. - Chen
                            Chen - I hope your price is not up there with the original Kurt Schmid-Ehmen eagles. I found a receipt on the net for an amount of 3000RM payable by the DAF for the Erwitte Schulungsburg eagle. At least it was good value as the eagle appears to still stand although it looks like someone has unfortunately but not unsurprisingly defaced it,

Cheers.

Comment

It is an acceptance letter for the fee for the design and the model. Doesn't say how much the actual eagle was, though. Only if the model became the final.

Comment

It is an acceptance letter for the fee for the design and the model. Doesn't say how much the actual eagle was, though. Only if the model became the final- der-hase-fee
                                Hi der-hase-fee, Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X