• Show
Clear All

Here is a picture of Willi before capture
    Attached Files

Comment

Here is Willi as a POW in Camp No. 22 in France
      Attached Files

Comment

German POW's in Canada - Most of them are in Tropical uniforms with one wearing a HG cufftitle.

Comment

A pic of German POW's in France which includes a Military Priest
          Attached Files

Comment

20 May 1944 a CPT in the 5th Army is marching a group of German POW's from Santa Maria Infante to a POW cage behind the lines.
            Attached Files

Comment

Two German Generals and a high ranking SS Officer have just surrendered to some GI's in their Staff car..they now have to load their own baggage into a Jeep Trailer and probably will be taken to interrogation processing and then to a POW Camp.

Comment

Some German POW's somewhere in France
                Attached Files

Comment

Not German POW's, but German soldiers playing foreign POW's!
                  I believe I have one photo of German POW's in my archives. Will try to find it now.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Dunkirchen1940...nice pic...I have plenty of those clowning around types of pics!!! If you find the other real GI, British, Canadian or French pic of German POW's please do post it. I would like to keep to the theme of this thread.

Here are some pics of Germans still wandering and driving around Karlsbad, Czech after the surrender of the area to the 1st Infantry Division April/May 1945.

Comment

Here is another of some German Soldiers cleaning up and shaving for the big march into captivity!!!

Comment

Reverse side of the photo of the German Soldiers shaving!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Staged photo perhaps?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Tag-line...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Sorry about the quality, this was taken by my grandfather in North Africa.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hello RKHunter!!

I saw that pic on Ebay...I believe we bid against each other for it. I don't think it was staged...German Soldier has that look on his face..been there don't that!! Thanks for posting and sharing that photo on this thread. - Bill

ROBB,

Nice pic Seldom seen that close up on private photos!! Normally the press photos show scenes like this in North Afrika!! Thanks for sharing - Bill
                                Here's a group of German POW's waiting to be evacuated from a beach in Southern France.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X