Show us your German POW photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't know where this one was taken...
    Last edited by para03; 01-05-2006, 03:59 PM.

Comment

another pic from the group....

Comment

rare image of Panzer Berets placed on top of graves...Is that an artilliery shell off to the right side?

Comment

an image of our guy with his panzer...

Comment

a pic of our guy's Panzer

Comment

a pic of our guy going through communications training....

Comment

Panzer POW

Here's an interesting lot I picked up belonging to a Panzer soldier. I thought about listing them separately in other threads but wanted to keep them in chronological order. It just makes more sense to keep it that way. Shows him in training, on Panzers, graves and even as a POW. The grouping came with his shaving kit they gave him while in the U.S. camps. Enjoy!

Comment

a little out of sequence but here is the pic of the razor set given to this guy while in U.S. custody as mentioned below.

Comment

I do think it is an Anti Partisan badge as well. Seems a bit too large to be a General Assault badge.
                    Regards,
                    Cesar.

Originally posted by Tom Mumby
                    ccmax.

The first pic you posted, the guy holding the white flag to the left looks to me like he is wearing a Anti Partisan Badge

Comment

Hey everyone.....Great pics!!! Make sure you place them in an envelope and mail them to me!!!! Thanks for sharing them - Bill

Chuck...I'm surprised you didn't post the Panzer & Panzermann pics somewhere else...or even started your own thread. you probably would have gotten more attention.....not that I don't like Panzer and Panzermann shots...I really do!! Did you have any POW shots of this Panzermann?? Thanks for sharing - Bill

Here is a few POW pics I found in album of the 601st TD 3rd Infantry Division.
                      Armed Germany Guards at the 601st TD CP
                      Attached Files

Comment

Another pic written on reverse Armed Krauts at the CP
                        Attached Files

Comment

German POW's in trailer coming from the front - 601st TD

Comment

Here is the Headquarters sign for the 601st TD 3rd ID
                            Attached Files

Comment

I was thinking about that Bill. Maybe I'll post them in the Achtung! Panzer forum as well. Did you get a chance to see the last 2 images? They were from his time as a POW.
                              -Chuck

Originally posted by W Petz
                              Hey everyone.....Great pics!!! Make sure you place them in an envelope and mail them to me!!!! Thanks for sharing them - Bill

Chuck...I'm surprised you didn't post the Panzer & Panzermann pics somewhere else...or even started your own thread. you probably would have gotten more attention.....not that I don't like Panzer and Panzermann shots...I really do!! Did you have any POW shots of this Panzermann?? Thanks for sharing - Bill

Here is a few POW pics I found in album of the 601st TD 3rd Infantry Division.
                              Armed Germany Guards at the 601st TD CP

Comment

Chuck,

Do you mean the first two pics?? I didn't see any pics after the razor kit!!! Great shots!! Thanks again for posting them on this thread. Bill

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 15 users online. 0 members and 15 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X