ScapiniMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your unidintified vehicle photos here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have tentatively ID'd this as an Amilcar (French). Came from sab on the axis history forum.
    Anyone have any ideas??
    Edit 10/27: The vehiclee has been ID'd by Ace31 on the Axis History Forum as a Belgian Imperia TA.
    Bill
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bill Murray; 10-27-2005, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Unknown for me

Good bye!
      Last edited by DocKoehler; 10-30-2005, 12:40 AM.

Comment

frying pans

My guess is frying pans...

or perhaps just two loadspeakers...

Rolf

Comment

Hey Doc:
          The vehicle is a Horch, probably an 830 series.
          I would imagine it is a PK vehicle with attendant loudspeakers as cmpnorge suggests, an alternative might be an air raid warning vehicle. Too bad we cannot see the registration plate.
          Cheers
          Bill

Comment

Thank you Mr. Murray!

Good bye!
            Last edited by DocKoehler; 10-30-2005, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Hi

There is a Mercedes-Benz logo on the horn button at the centre of the steering wheel. Possibly a Mercedes-Benz 170 V.

Comment

Mercedes-Benz Dashboard

Hello Larrister , the car is a Mercedes-Benz but not a 170V , the type of Dashboard like this one on the photo is used in the 6 Cylinder cars, think on the 230, 260 D , 290 and the 320.

It is possible to ID the type of the car but than you must see the speed on the speed measure;example only the 320 has 160 km/h.

On the photo a dash of my 170V Open Tourenwagen
                Attached Files

Comment

Mercedes-Benz Dashboard

The Dashboard speed measure from this car is going to 140 km/h , it is from a 290
                  Attached Files

Comment

Mercedes-Benz dashboard

and this one to 160 km/h , a 320 dashboard, kind regards Hans
                    Attached Files

Comment

Closer view!

Good bye!
                      Last edited by DocKoehler; 10-30-2005, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Hi Hans

Thanks for the information and nice pics

Cheers
                        larry

Comment

Hi

What is the make and model of the truck stuck in the mud?

The truck in the middle of the pic looks like it has been built on an Adler Type 3 Gd chassis.

According to Reinhardt Frank's "Trucks of the Wehrmacht" a small amount of ambulance bodies were built on the Adler Type 3 Gd chassis but I don't know whether the truck in my pic is an ambulance.

Cheers
                          Larry
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Larry:

The middle vehicle is most certainly an Adler as you indicated.
                            The other vehicle that we can identify seems to me to be a Krupp but that is only based on the badge on the grille and the louvres on the side of the hood/bonnet.

It is now my bedtime but I will try to do some further research tomorrow morning.

Bill

Comment

Vehicles

Hi friends of the forum,

The car on the left is of course the Einheitsdiesel, and in the middle the Light Truck , Adler 60/61 with the Military-pattern open cab , it is not the Ambulance but the Cargo type with canvas tilt.

The car that sink in the mud is the 90 bhp Krupp LD 3 H63, the series was built from the year 1936.

About the very nice Mercedes-Benz photo K******246;hler is 100% good , it is a Mercedes-Benz 290 Cabriolet B or D.
                              It is not a Pullmann Cabriolet F and not a ******214;ffener Tourenwagen.

Hans

Comment

Thank you, Hans for confirming our joint ideas about the vehicles in Larry's photo.

I have seen very few photos that resemble the Krupp truck. May I assume it might be an impressed civilian vehicle??
                                Cheers
                                Bill

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 115 users online. 0 members and 115 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X