• Time
  • Show
Clear All

you have a very nice collection. thank for showing

Best regards
    Laurent

Comment

Hi chaps,

Following a lead by Nick ( Mustang ), I was able to complete yet another set.
      Added the last one, the CCCiB by Deumer ....
      Attached Files

Comment

Added three new birds this week ....
        Attached Files

Comment

First up this Heer FJ badge - early/mid production by St&L
          Attached Files

Comment

Next this mid/late production Glider by St&L ( bird has the small "o" mark )
            Attached Files

Comment

And ending with this Retired Pilot Badge by ??? Could this be an Assmann or modern fake ???
              Attached Files

Comment

Now that's a GOOD additions
                Retired isn't a late S&L?

Comment

Some poor lighting nowadays, but I got hold of this bling-bling .

Looks to me like a postwar Souval P/O with diamonds, needle is marked "800".
                  One stone is missing though, but interestingly this one has the double claw catch.
                  More shots to follow in further interest ....

Grtz,
                  Mathijs
                  Attached Files

Comment

Holy crap !!! Congrats !!!!!!!

Comment

Am I correct in assuming that the post-war w/diamonds are rhinestones or glass?

Comment

So cool, way jealous. I'd get that stone replaced as its postwar in any case. Nice hollow back Souval there.

Comment

Hi Mathijs,

congrats on this wonderful rare badge - I saw it for sale but I didn't need another one. You got a real bargain on it. I would also replace the missing saphire,but it's not a big deal.
                          The badge is made of stamped '800' hollow silver with white saphires. Souval offered two variants of diamond P/O badges; One with white saphires only in the swastika, and this one with saphires covering the entire badge. It was one of several Silver/Saphire badges that Souval offered in their earlier days of production, others included Kriegsmarine badges with even a Doenitz variant of the U-boat badge with diamonds. The one that impresses me the most, is the special class of the Volkspflege cross featuring 115 white saphires. It's by far the most beautiful Souval badge I have seen.

Due to this pin style and the double claw catch and I would date your badge to right around 1965-1968. I would appreciate more detailed pics of the badge, especially the hardware.
                          Here are two older pics of my variant of this badge to compare. It's the earliest variant featuring a different hardware. Please excuse the bad quality of pics.

Best regards,
                          Alex
                          Attached Files

Comment

Reverse
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mathijs
                              Way cool badge...... Give me first refusal when you get bored with it!! ; )

Gary

Comment

My humble collection ....

Hold the phone! Are those real stones? I didn't even know that you could get stuff like that made post war! Congrats!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X