Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed a nice catch.

Comment

It's about time you posted mate and a lovely group you got there.

Regards,
      Rudy

Comment

Very nice indeed. Always great to have the full size alongside a ribbon bar.

Regards,
        Nick

Comment

Very nice !

Is it possible to see the backside?

best regards
          Pattex

Comment

Originally posted by pattex View Post
            Very nice !

Is it possible to see the backside?

best regards
            Pattex
            Here you go ... have yet to taken individual snapshots ...

Mathijs
            Attached Files

Comment

Tom

Comment

Very nice Mathijs!!!
                I especially like the medal bar, it is by Sedlatzek, even though it carries no makers label!!!
                I have a bar by the same maker, which also has identical blue/white ribbons used for attaching the actual medal ribbons to, probably a batch of old ribbon they were using up at the time, and both bars are of the same period!!
                -Nigel
                sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel N View Post
                  Very nice Mathijs!!!
                  I especially like the medal bar, it is by Sedlatzek, even though it carries no makers label!!!
                  I have a bar by the same maker, which also has identical blue/white ribbons used for attaching the actual medal ribbons to, probably a batch of old ribbon they were using up at the time, and both bars are of the same period!!
                  -Nigel
                  Wow - great news ! I'll try to get some more pix out there tomorrow ( I'll create a separate thread then )

Mathijs

Comment

Great group !!!!!!!

Comment

Hi guys,

Some amongst you have wondered - others have asked me via different channels - if I have stopped collecting 57ers.
                      The reason being that I have indeed liquidated a large part of my 1957 collection during these last few months.
                      The majority of these items have gone to other forum members, whom could fill up gaps in their own collection.

The reason for these sales is known to some of the collectors, but this is a more private matter.
                      Funds raised allowed me to somewhat prepare for what was - at that time - an unknown future.
                      And whilst that future is still unknown, this hasn't stopped me loving the hobby, and the 1957er.

Other funds - coming from my postwar Souval sales - have enabled me to pursue my WAF signature.

So, when time is found, I will disclose the contents of below shown box ....

Mathijs
                      Attached Files

Comment

Let me guess.

Cutlery of some kind.

Wayne

Comment

A diamond encrusted 24 karat gold corkscrew?

Comment

Nope .... will really try to get some decent pictures out soon ... but want to do some good research as well.

Comment

Very rare bottle of wine...although, I'm sure you will surprise us all with a nice 57 grouping.

Regards,
                              Rudy

Comment

Whatever it is, I’m sure it will be worth the wait 😁

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 13 users online. 0 members and 13 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X