No announcement yet.

My humble collection ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting spange you got there Mathijs.
    Don't know much about the last four but i'm suprised to see the wartime annexation medal on the medal bar.

Good find.

stijn

Comment

Hi Mathijs, nice medal bar in the Austrian style!! Thanks for the EK close up
      Unusual to see the Sudetenland medal on there,with Swastika intact too....
      naughty naughtynono.gif
      Looks impressive though, a good link between the 57ers and wartime awards, not strictly (or officially) correct, but i really like it!! -Nigel
      sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Very nice bar Mathijs! These pics really show how nice it is.
        SWEET!

Comment

Very nice. I like the construction of the tri-fold bars.
          Best regards,
          Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

I know this one does not qualify as being a 57er, but still wanted to share it here .
            Attached Files

Comment

Made by our good buddies at S&L .
              Attached Files

Comment

Nice Fire Brigade Cross 2nd class complete with ribbon bar, buttonhole and stickpin. A nice little set, if I may say so.
                Attached Files

Comment

very nice little set you got there. I like it

Comment

Thats the first time i've seen a complete set like that Mathijs, very, very nice!!!
                    If you want, you can collect the fire service awards from the different states as well as national ones! And the Flood medals also make a great collection!!hint hint!!!!pint.gif -Nigel

Comment

A very minty and complete set there Mathijs!
                      Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by knockoffnigel View Post
                        If you want, you can collect the fire service awards from the different states as well as national ones! And the Flood medals also make a great collection!!hint hint!!!![ATTACH]1342519[/ATTACH] -Nigel
                        Dont tempt me, Nigel . BTW, am still waiting for some interesting goodies, will post soon !

Comment

Originally posted by Matthieu View Post
                          Dont tempt me, Nigel . BTW, am still waiting for some interesting goodies, will post soon !
                          Hi Mathijs, look forward to seeing your new pieces, i'm serious about the fire and flood medals, really interesting pieces usually at a reasonable price!! Dont seem to be collected much, a shame i think!! -Nigel

Comment

You are correct on these, Nigel. I've come across some nice little sets of these for only a few 10 Euro.
                            Maybe worth making a side track from my 57ers .

Comment

Originally posted by Matthieu View Post
                              You are correct on these, Nigel. I've come across some nice little sets of these for only a few 10 Euro.
                              Maybe worth making a side track from my 57ers .
                              Yeah!! i would.....if i did'nt have this terrible EK addiction -Nigel

Comment

Originally posted by knockoffnigel View Post
                                Yeah!! i would.....if i did'nt have this terrible EK addiction -Nigel
                                At least you have a healthy addiction , Nigel .... I guess .

One of my new additions are these ... a bunch of 1st & 2nd pattern RK cores. I intend to keep some for study and offer the rest to forum members, if any interest .
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 12 users online. 0 members and 12 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,731 at 02:37 PM on Today.

Working...
                                X