My humble collection ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice clasp, Mathijs.

It seems S&L made a limited run with this type of pin.
    Is it wartime leftovers or did they use the same method as during the war to make the pins?
    As always difficult to say.
    Here's a pic of my exemple.

Best regards

stijn

Comment

Hi Stijn, thanks for your pic, good to know there is more then one out there and its a genuine piece !!!!

Comment

Add added this more modern piece ... probably will be reselling soon .... lucky eBay bid got it .
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice set Mathijs! I saw that one myself, decent piece for a decent price!!!
          -Nigel
          sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel N View Post
            Nice set Mathijs! I saw that one myself, decent piece for a decent price!!!
            -Nigel
            I was hoping for an early 2nd pattern, but ended up with this later piece.
            Not really my collecting area, but still its a nice looking KC .

Comment

Later indeed Mathijs, but still an RK worth collecting, though I know its perhaps not your period!!
              -Nigel
              sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Good looking RK! Threw in a small bid myself, but soon after something else caught my attention!

Comment

Even though late, it looks to be a better quality type. Are OLS marked ? Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom B View Post
                    Even though late, it looks to be a better quality type. Are OLS marked ? Tom
                    Hi Tom, the OLS are unmarked .... adding further pix.
                    Front looks very good, but the back lets is down ( still original IMO )

Mathijs
                    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Mathijs, that's a nice early late cross (if you get my meaning), mid to late 1980's IMO, due to the finish and soldering ! it is nicely done...........as you know I like these RK's
                        Prost ! Steve.

Comment

I hadn't seen this latest RK, yes, a good 80s example with a nicely painted core, well, as nice as you get for the time period. I'd keep this one just so you have an example for comparison.

Comment

I agree, I'd keep it Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom B View Post
                              I agree, I'd keep it Tom
                              Probably it will be going up for sale, together with quite a few more 57ers, very shortly.
                              I've purchased yet another few great items and need to fund them somehow .....

Comment

Finally was able to find this 3-pin version of the ROAG ... great looking Souval !!!!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 13 users online. 0 members and 13 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X