Hunting Hitler series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fush Yumeng View Post
    If it were presented as just an exercise in speculation/fantasy that would be one thing. But they go about it all in such a blatantly dishonest manner that it's a turnoff. They lie , fabricate and spin in a way that would put the most fraudulent politician to shame. Granted, there is entertainment value in seeing them f**k up.
    I can't watch the *******$ups anymore sorry, but you are new here and if the show helped then welcome.
    Last edited by Kelly w; 01-06-2017, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Laughable

The mere fact that some dunce commissioned this is quite baffling, may I suggest a resurgence in the 1960's "Carry On " series ? Perhaps members can post suggestions as to the new title, I will start:

"Carry on in the U Boat to Buenos Aires "...starring:
      Meryl Streep as Eva Braun
      Roberet De Niro as Adolf Hitler
      Danny De Vito as Martin Bormann
      Jennifer Lawrence as Evita Peron
      Bryan Cranston as Juan Peron

Comment

Highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of extreme possibility!

Comment

So Hitler isn't on the moon?

Comment

I started watching it then turned it off, nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Davis View Post
              Highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of extreme possibility!

Don't know if you are creating these Hitler sightings but they been fun to look at since last year!

Comment

What....you're suggesting they're not real????

Comment

Originally posted by birdie View Post
                  IF he escaped...How? I find it fun and love the locations...you just keep being mad
                  Mad?
                  A moronic show for people who have never cracked a book? who's mad? its sad and pathetic but it plays well to an audience that watches 'Axmen' and 'Swamp People' and 'Ice road truckers'
                  PT Barnum was right...a sucker born every minute.
                  I'd enjoy it if it was actually meant to be a comedy.

Comment

That confirms it

Originally posted by ValhallaMilitaria View Post
                    Mad?
                    A moronic show for people who have never cracked a book? who's mad? its sad and pathetic but it plays well to an audience that watches 'Axmen' and 'Swamp People' and 'Ice road truckers'
                    PT Barnum was right...a sucker born every minute.
                    I'd enjoy it if it was actually meant to be a comedy.

Your lashing out, insults, and stomping of feet, confirm my assessment...Your mad and huffy about the show you don't like.. Waaaaaa Waaaaa

BTW I've read more books in my sleep than you have awake, comic books and Playgirl don't count for your total.

Comment

Studying picture..

Originally posted by Larry Davis View Post
                      What....you're suggesting they're not real????

Larry, I have been studying your picture over and over..and will continue to doo so...purely in the name of historical correctness.

Comment

Just as long as it isn't purely in the name of political correctness.

The truth is out there...tryst no one!

Or is it trust no one?

I can never remember...let me just ring up Onkel Addie in *********** and I'll ask him. He's hardly ever wrong you know. Except the one time, concerning a small city on the Volga, but we know better than to mention it. He's still rather prickly regarding that incident.

Tschüß!!!

Comment

When you open your mind to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth.

Comment

thoughts?

Now..Rochus Misch . was believed by everyone, when he said Hitler was dead in the bunker...Hmm OK,,and the Soviets got Hitlers body, right? Then why don't they believe him re this: ".... they were taken prisoner by Red Army soldiers.[46] Misch was brought to Lubyanka Prison in Moscow, where he was tortured by Soviet NKVD officers in an attempt to extract information regarding Hitler's last days.[47] Soviet leader Joseph Stalin was extremely interested in learning of Hitler's fate and theories about possible escape. Misch spent eight years in Soviet forced labour camps.[4][20]
                            Like · Reply · Just now

quotes from wikipedia..

Comment

Just saw an add on The History Channel. These same idiots have a new series coming soon called "Hunting Oswald" LOL.

I can just imagine how many wild goose chases we'll see on that one ...

Comment

Glad you brought that up. At least the main guy [ex CIA] does agree OSwald was the only shooter, what a relief! After that it is nuts.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X