Hunting Hitler series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kelly w View Post
    That bothers me as well that people are believing this.

I think someone already mentioned it. There is no way that Goebbels & wife would have fried and wiped out the children in that stinking bunker, knowing that Hitler & Eva are sitting comfy in Spain somewhere in route to a safe location in SA to play out his remaining years.
    And there it is. Josef KNEW that Hitler was dead and gone. Nothing left to do but take the 'easy' way out. The dream was over.
    SO many witnesses in the bunker to the REALITY of what transpired there.

Comment

Originally posted by ValhallaMilitaria View Post
      And there it is. Josef KNEW that Hitler was dead and gone. Nothing left to do but take the 'easy' way out. The dream was over.
      SO many witnesses in the bunker to the REALITY of what transpired there.
      That actually makes sense.. never looked at it from that angle. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by CPB View Post
        It's junk TV, through and through.

I was surprised and a little disappointed to see that the eminent British historian James Holland is also involved. He defended himself on Twitter saying he cast himself as the sceptic, and that the money allows him to do more interesting things etc etc.

From what I've seen of him so far in the show, he appears far from sceptical ("Where's there's smoke there's fire" he said as they visited an abandoned airfield in Denmark where Hitler was supposed to have landed after feeling Berlin) – amongst other choice phrases. No doubt he grappled with the decision whether to get involved and I'm sure the money probably helped, but hey...I'm just surprised he stooped to this.
        Credibility obvious has a price to Mr. Holland. Surprised his value is so low.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeNZ View Post
          That actually makes sense.. never looked at it from that angle. Thanks.
          Seriously. This one point really is the key to it all. THERE WAS NO WAY OUT. Period.

Comment

Seen this but i really don't bother watching it just crap TV. Making stuff up as they run out of idea's.

Comment

Complainers

Fun show,,amazing how some are so upset by it..Loosen up, enjoy the travel, the bukers, the old war sites...relax

Comment

Rather watch Oak Island

Comment

Originally posted by Jareth View Post
                  Rather watch Oak Island

Man you are hardcore.

Dennis J

Comment

oak Isle

Rather watch Oak Island

So you enjoy a show where they have found nothing, zero , zilch...over a show that almost every week explores a new bunker, german graveyard, historical site, or keeps interest in WWII alive? Um OK....BTW, I watch both... and OI is the most drawn out, slow paced repetitive thing going...
                    Last edited by birdie; 12-11-2016, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Hitler died in Berlin by taking a coward's way out. The show leads people on a fantastic farce and should only be consider " Entertainment ". I have no lust in fallowing these stories about Nazi super secrets that have existed since Berlin was still burning. For the destruction he brought to Germany and suffering on our people, I hope he is rotting in Hell. I'd rather watch some rich guys digging for a non-existent treasure on Oak Island.

Comment

Originally posted by birdie View Post
                        Fun show,,amazing how some are so upset by it..Loosen up, enjoy the travel, the bukers, the old war sites...relax
                        Yes I agree but if YOU had an idiot family member who has read maybe 20 books in his lifetime telling you that this crap is the real and hidden TRUTH then you'd probably not be so sanguine about it either. Also, it is not presented as a 'what if' but the truth. If the approach had been to explore the IDEA of Hitler and others that we know died in Berlin escaping then perhaps that would have worked. The idea that Bormann escaped and lived in Argentina, died there and was moved back to Berlin and buried there is nothing but lunacy pure and simple.

Comment

The single coin they found in the swamp is more interesting than the total bull****, preposterous revisionist nonsense of Hitler escaping Germany

Comment

don't watch

The single coin they found in the swamp is more interesting than the total bull****, preposterous revisionist nonsense of Hitler escaping Germany
                            Waaaa...don't watch..I love the historical sites....as do millions of others......Seems the biggest whiners watch it to complain...why? Even if Hitler didn't escape..the exploration of how he would have is fascinating. The last days of the reich in Berlin were hell on earth and mayhem.... So many who weren't there claim they know everythin...oh well ...

Comment

You mean that coin they planted there.... Just heard the ark and the holy grail are probably there as well. Hell, they'll probably find Hitler's party badge there as well.
                              All these shows are scripted, shot multiple times, and pay everyone on camera.
                              It's all a form of fantasy and your "willing suspension of disbelief"

Comment

Thumbs up

Originally posted by 11C View Post
                                You mean that coin they planted there.... Just heard the arch and the holy grail are probably there as well. Hell, they'll probably find Hitler's party badge there as well.
                                All these shows are scripted, shot multiple times, and pay everyone on camera.
                                It's all a form of fantasy and your "willing suspension of disbelief"

Excellent post!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X