Hunting Hitler series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 11C View Post
    One iron cross was a 1957 re-isssue w/o swastika.
    And that is strange in itself.. the Ordensgesetz of 1957 did not apply to Argentina or anywhere else but Germany.

Comment

And that is strange in itself.. the Ordensgesetz of 1957 did not apply to Argentina or anywhere else but Germany.

Comment

Yes, I didn't know it was a 57 version all I knew is that it didn't have a swastica on it. The guy Bob Barr I think his name is, a former CIA person I believe should be ashamed of this show & his role in it.
        Duzig(Bill)

Comment

Originally posted by Duzig View Post
          Hello,
          Saw one episode just lately & the guy they were interviewing showed what were supposedly two iron crosses his father had earned during the war. His father was a young kid during the war but the iron crosses he was supposedly awarded were ww1 iron crosses. I've yet to be able to watch a whole episode thru. Some of the things they say are just incredible.
          Duzig(Bill)
          I was wondering also if the IC collectors here could verify those just by short view time. Interesting thanks.

Comment

Wow!

Comment

A pic of the cross

Comment

Comment

Talked to the guy on the show

I was critical of this on the shows fan page..I spoke directly with the guy on the show. He admitted he flubbed that and even though he corrected himself, it was eited out..

Love the show..lots of fun, great trips to cool sites.

Comment

Did I miss it, did they show the photo?

Comment

photo

Originally posted by Kelly w View Post
                      Did I miss it, did they show the photo?

nope they said they researhed, wasn't AH..so they said ,nope, not showing

Comment

Last nights commercial showed a photo of Karl Wilhelm Krause and tried to pass it off as one of Eichmann with Hitler !! These people have no clue !!

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by bmsmear View Post
                          Pure crap for the uneducated - shame on the HISTORY (sic) channel.
                          And it IS for those who do not read, like my Brother, he brought this show up with me the other day and I groaned out loud...he's bought into it hook, line and sinker. Its not that I am not open to the idea that perhaps Hitler escaped Berlin in 45' its the ham-handed manner in which the 'facts' are presented. I had to stop watching episode 3 of this season when they went to see Goring's relative and there was a freshly carved swastika in a tree at her property's edge and one of the guys blurts out 'This just got real' OMG....oh yeah, a carved swastika, oooooh,goosebumps. Geez.
                          Pathetic.
                          Each episode contains about 10 minutes of actual content...the rest is repetition and drivel.

Comment

That bothers me as well that people are believing this.

I think someone already mentioned it. There is no way that Goebbels & wife would have fried and wiped out the children in that stinking bunker, knowing that Hitler & Eva are sitting comfy in Spain somewhere in route to a safe location in SA to play out his remaining years.

Comment

Originally posted by birdie View Post
                              nope they said they researhed, wasn't AH..so they said ,nope, not showing
                              I think last weeks preview showed the photo and now they chickened out. They must be getting lots of flak of show errors in real time as you pointed out. Now editing before airing.

Comment

It's junk TV, through and through.

I was surprised and a little disappointed to see that the eminent British historian James Holland is also involved. He defended himself on Twitter saying he cast himself as the sceptic, and that the money allows him to do more interesting things etc etc.

From what I've seen of him so far in the show, he appears far from sceptical ("Where's there's smoke there's fire" he said as they visited an abandoned airfield in Denmark where Hitler was supposed to have landed after feeling Berlin) – amongst other choice phrases. No doubt he grappled with the decision whether to get involved and I'm sure the money probably helped, but hey...I'm just surprised he stooped to this.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X