No announcement yet.

Hunting Hitler series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMI, I read all your posts and feel bad for what the Russians have done to your country after the war and to you and your family. However the nice talk about Hitler is wrong and you have lots of details wrong about AH and what he and his party did from 1922-45. Lots of books and information on the internet for you to view.

Comment

Originally posted by pasoleati View Post
      If I may interject, I would say that "imi" makes many interesting points on many issues. E.g. the paranoia of Russians he described was there, and it was at its supreme heights under Stalin. For example, I think it was in 1943, when there was a new weapons exhibition held at Kremlin, each tank being exhibited has one of its crewmen replaced by an NKVD representative. In comparison, an Estonian Harri Rent describes in his memoirs who he and some of his countrymen, quite fresh rectuits in the Waffen-SS, were ordered to form an honorary guard fpr Himmler's visit. Mr. Rent asks his readers that would that have been feasible when Lavrenti Berija visited an army unit...

In a recent Finnish book that was mostly compiled from declassified Russian wartime docs, there are many reports on troop moral. A typical report reads like "Private N. N. Mironov stated in front of 3 men that Voroshilov is an incompetent idiot". And the report usually continues that the case has been forwarded to military tribunal...I doubt that a German private would have been prosecuted for a similar complaint against one of his generals.

Those Soviet troop moral reports are also interesting because of their sharp focus on naming individuals, yet wasn't the Red Army supposedly collective...
      The maximum paranoia typical of the Russians
      Also during the Second World War, the Russians, therefore, run by the NKVD or GPU organizations and theirs is executed for all sorts of false and fictitious reasons their owns also
      The Germans carried out immediately the commissars during the Second World War

Even after Stalin's death also worked 20 years in Hungary the agent system still running that consisted of civilian informants called "III/III agents" and from those who were present everywhere in factories, shops, events, everywhere where people turned out and continuing reports describe everyone
      Who were found to be against the communists arrested or put the car in the middle of the night by the police or a long black leather coat secret agents
      These people were taken away, and then tortured or killed or send forced labor camps many years taken

After 1989, the Soviet Union was officially dissolved the hungarian goverment open the files to those who were III / III civil agents who whispered all kinds of cover as the police or the hungarian communist secret service
      More than thousands people were interned communist regime for an innocently.for a public opinion, or even just because made of a bad joke

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchVolunteer View Post
        Hi,

can we stay on topic please ?

This topic is currently a pro-Hitler rant, when the original topic was "Hunter Hitler : did Hitler survive the war ?".

Read: No neo-nazi, revisionist or apologist postings permitted

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=395300

See You

Vince
        I do not see neo nazis while I understand also myself
        Nobody talks about the Jewish genocide is a good thing so I not understand who is the nazi here
        I only say if Hitler not made the genocide he was a excellent leader who made a new world order, and I think his basic idea was good without any genocide
        We only talks Hitler and related things (and my personal hatred about the Russians) butr dont worry I try to find a free topic to discuss these things with the guys!

Vince you are a french, you sensitive to the person of the Second World War or Hitler in person because the german occupation
        I believe that France was not happy about the German occupation but if there is no illegal partisan activity against uniformed german soldiers would not have been any retaliation
        France already relatively quite liberal democracy prevailed during the world war 2 as I know
        Last edited by imi; 12-05-2015, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly w View Post
          IMI, I read all your posts and feel bad for what the Russians have done to your country after the war and to you and your family. However the nice talk about Hitler is wrong and you have lots of details wrong about AH and what he and his party did from 1922-45. Lots of books and information on the internet for you to view.
          Thank you for your compassion
          My infos about from the NSDAP is from the Mein Kampf,books and the Wikipedia
          I think this is no credible information about Hitler and his Party
          I do not mind what they say, hindsight is always writes the history of winners not the losers
          Last edited by imi; 12-05-2015, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Hi,

imi, you are clearly overpromoting Hitler and this topic is flooded by your rants against everyone who fighted Hitler, and about how great his ideology and the Third Reich was ("with the exception of the genocide" which is a not so smart way to avoid being expelled in the minute).

starting to insinuate anything about anyone (i don't see your point about France and the fact that i'm French) is out of focus.

I know that you try to enlist readers or in a flame war, or in your pro-rant army.
            We are not on the Stormfront messageboard, nor in a stalinist mailing-list.

You can have your personal opinion on Hitler and how great he was (or not), but here we are not discussing that. We are discussing the last days of Hitler, and the various theories about his (improbable) survival.

See You

Vince

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchVolunteer View Post
              Hi,

imi, you are clearly overpromoting Hitler and this topic is flooded by your rants against everyone who fighted Hitler, and about how great his ideology and the Third Reich was ("with the exception of the genocide" which is a not so smart way to avoid being expelled in the minute).

starting to insinuate anything about anyone (i don't see your point about France and the fact that i'm French) is out of focus.

I know that you try to enlist readers or in a flame war, or in your pro-rant army.
              We are not on the Stormfront messageboard, nor in a stalinist mailing-list.

You can have your personal opinion on Hitler and how great he was (or not), but here we are not discussing that. We are discussing the last days of Hitler, and the various theories about his (improbable) survival.

See You

Vince
              I'm not overpromoting but I think Hitler was a good leader (without the jewish genocide) and the Nazis have done much to development of the world
              But they lost the war, and we hear only bad things about them from the victorious western USA, the eastern bolsevik Russia and the Jewish media, that is the truth

The Russian media and especially the Jewish media Hitler to try to discredit all kinds of stupid that example:
              - he was mentally ill
              - or that he had one testicle
              - and he had sex with his cousin
              probably nothing which is not true only Russian and Jewish expiration

Hitler was man of the year in 1938, do you think is a mentally ill man become a man of any year?
              This is the proof that Hitler was more successful Everything has only Jewish Bolshevik expiration for the world war 2 and for the Holocaust

For example: if there are no Nazis then no space flight or medical computer tomography in the present
              The ideas had been stolen from the Germans after the world war 2 and it was presented as a self-invention the allies

My hatred for the Russians is because it ruined me and my family, and since democracy and I'm writing this down too freely, it is my opinion
              And I know the Russians and Jews personally: they lie if the situation so requires, and only after their heads go without anyone qualifies me as a nazi
              This is the truth without any nazi ideas or Hitlers
              Last edited by imi; 12-05-2015, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Hello imi.

You have made your point and now may be a good time to stop.

You have personal experience which you have chosen to share but it is going beyond the subject of this thread. Maybe beyond the subject of this forum.

Regards,
                Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by chrischa View Post
                  Hello imi.

You have made your point and now may be a good time to stop.

You have personal experience which you have chosen to share but it is going beyond the subject of this thread. Maybe beyond the subject of this forum.

Regards,
                  Chris.
                  I agree it's time to move on and talk about the show's likes and dislikes....after all that is what this thread is about.

Happy Holidays
                  Dennis J

Comment

Originally posted by imi View Post
                    Thank you for your compassion
                    My infos about from the NSDAP is from the Mein Kampf,books and the Wikipedia
                    I think this is no credible in
                    formation about Hitler and his Party
                    I do not mind what they say, hindsight is always writes the history of winners not the losers
                    Imi, I think you need to read a little more and not just what you want to make your case.....Hitler stated the war in the east was going to be "a war of annihilation" and in Mein Kampf wrote "whole races of people will simply have to be scrapped"......And the way he planned to achieve this was by depriving the populace of their most basic necessities for survival......Of the two Hitler was by far the bigger threat to mankind and world peace.....Bodes

Comment

Bodes, Stalin's goals were global, Hitler's only continental. Since you are from Michigan, you might want to ask yourself that which regime of the two had more supporters and spies in Michigan...

As for imi's comments, I would say that the main "problem" is his poorish English which makes his expressions a bit rough.

Comment

Originally posted by pasoleati View Post
                        Bodes, Stalin's goals were global, Hitler's only continental. Since you are from Michigan, you might want to ask yourself that which regime of the two had more supporters and spies in Michigan...

As for imi's comments, I would say that the main "problem" is his poorish English which makes his expressions a bit rough.
                        pasoleati, Hitler's long range goals were for world domination....He clearly stated, "Today we own Germany, tomorrow the world"....

As for the Soviet Union, you can clearly see their goal fell way short ....Their expansion being limited mostly to eastern Europe and Asia.....And the largest extent of these "gains" came at the end of the second world war.....Bodes

Comment

Originally posted by bodes View Post
                          Imi, I think you need to read a little more and not just what you want to make your case.....Hitler stated the war in the east was going to be "a war of annihilation" and in Mein Kampf wrote "whole races of people will simply have to be scrapped"......And the way he planned to achieve this was by depriving the populace of their most basic necessities for survival......Of the two Hitler was by far the bigger threat to mankind and world peace.....Bodes
                          Dear Bodes!
                          I have read Mein Kampf know what's inside
                          In addition to a strong rebuke Jews, Hitler expresses its strong displeasure of the Austro Hungarian Monarchy as it feared that the Hungarian Slavic population strongly mixed with white Germans
                          Also writes that a powerful nation like Germany you need to complete the weaker countries under an eventual himself as Hitler, it is the way of life of the stronger dominating the weaker (because Hitler feared that the German culture and value system blurs the weaker nations exposure due)

Otherwise, some people expressed their disapproval to we are deviate from the main theme of the Forum topic,and identify me as a nazi, so I suggest to find a new free theme topic where we can continue to negotiate!
                          Last edited by imi; 12-05-2015, 10:22 PM.

Comment

I can't find any free topic in this forum, so if anyone have a idea where we can continue the free theme, please write here, reply me thanks
                            Last edited by imi; 12-05-2015, 10:22 PM.

Comment

deny everything...trust no one.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Davis View Post
                                deny everything...trust no one.
                                Hitler in Rio De Janiero?
                                I can imagine that was more multi escape plan for Hitler, many countries have provided shelter for the Nazis after the war, but as one of the world's most wanted man it would have been a very difficult thing to hide
                                Perhaps with the help of a plastic surgeon and false id-s he would have succeeded him

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X