Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure I got you.

Interesting Berlin locations.

Interesting South America locations, tunnels, bunkers, abandoned former German owned or occupied hotels, houses etc.

Intersting Spain locations that the escaping Germans did use.

I'm still waiting for relics TR, or hidden gold silver the Germans might have dug in.

Many eyewitness to Hitler's arrival is weird. 15 minutes of fame?
    Last edited by Kelly w; 12-03-2015, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Question I have for all now is. What happened to all the Germans that came and their families etc? THe war criminals were caught mostly and the WW2 Vets are mostly dead now, but what about the next generations of Germans? Some wealthy Germans owned lots of real estate as well. I would think there would be a "Little Germany" community somewhere.

Comment

Agree

I admit there's some silly stuff...but the other stuff makes it worthwhile...to me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly w View Post
          I think the better Hitler description, is psychotic, manic depressive, murderer, master manipulator.
          I would not call Hitler was insane, in my opinion, was a very intelligent person, it was an excellent politician and businessman
          By contrast, Stalin wiped out the entire general staff of its own and everyone persecuted, typical paranoid Russian mentality that exists in Russia today

In fact, Hitler did not feel a lot of compassion for the inhabitants of the concentration camps, although young people's hatred probably stems from early years when he lived is ultra-poor environment

Hitler hated Jews, lying manipulators and kept them in his book Mein Kampf although does not mention exactly why he hated them, it is likely that

- The financial situation is already very cohesive Jewish community was much better during the great German economic crisis than the average person

- The secret of Jewish Freemasonry is clearly playing to power the world's Jews access arrangements
          The Jews were present in all social strata and thus a spider web-like organization could operate in the upper circles of the working class which Hitler recognized

- I hear stories Hitler had failed as a painter of the Vienna University of Art Selection Committee (among its members were more Jews) the reason Jews Hitler was not admitted to school so he was forced to live in poverty and betrayed the street hand-painted watercolors

Look for details

The NSDAP was established in 1920 rented a small room with a desk and a typewriter and had a total of 7 members

1923 was 100,000 gold brand equity and voting for thousands of sympathizers had, Hitler was elected as one of the party as President, speaking in front of thousands in large Beer Halls and Circus Krone

The first meetings attended only some of which do not promise much success later, Hitler spoke before hundreds and then thousands of people and ultimately more than 43% of the votes for the election acquired in 1933

Check it out Reni Riefenstahl movie named "Triumph Des Willens" if you interested about these changes what Hitler did
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHs2coAzLJ8
          Last edited by imi; 12-04-2015, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bodes View Post
            If i didn't know better, I would swear you were describing twentieth century Germans....Of course Hungary was allied with Germany in both world wars....So perhaps your opinion of them has been tempered somewhat...Bodes
            I just write what I experience with the Russians
            I have a gfew Russian friend who had later become my enemies, I know them personally, lying paranoid lunatics, who do not know much humanity
            For the typical Russian paranoid behavior, for example in evidence
            This is a official rehabilitation documents of a hungarian army officer Zoltan Miko from the Russian Military Political Class

The short story:
            Zoltan Miko who was a Hungarian army officer in World War II served in the hungarian army
            Miko was not only a hungarian soldier under the war but also a undercover partisan and helped by the Russian forces to breakthrough during the siege of Budapest
            In 8th of August 1945 Zoltan Miko and was arrested for unkonwn reasons by the Russian forces and condemned to shoot death on 8 February 1945 in Odessa
            The executions carried out on 8th Ferbruary in 1945
            On 18 October 1991 the verdict was officially rehabilitated Zoltan Miko

So simple: Zoltan Miko helped the Russians and after they innocently executed, so that"s what I call typical Russian paranoia and this rehabilitation document quite a little consolation for a innocent life
            Last edited by imi; 12-04-2015, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by imi View Post
              I would not call Hitler was insane, in my opinion, was a very intelligent person, it was an excellent politician and businessman
              By contrast, Stalin wiped out the entire general staff of its own and everyone persecuted, typical paranoid Russian mentality that exists in Russia today
              First of all, the term insanity is more of a legal than medical term.....One of Hitler's doctors discussed his state of mind while he was in the bunker....He said he did not see any signs of "madness" in Hitler, but more like somebody who was trapped in a very harsh unhealthy environment....Now, what were this doctors credentials?....Was he a psychologist or psychiatrist?....Was he capable of making sound evaluations of Hitler's mental condition?....

Did Hitler suffer from psychosis?.....He was delusional as he suffered a "messiah complex" as well as delusions of grandeur....This is often a sign of a psycho affective disorder.....While Hitler was living in flop houses in Vienna, it was said he confided to others that he was going to rule the world someday....

Also, is it possible Hitler had a form of untreated syphilis?.....This too could've accounted for his erratic behavior.....

Great politician?.....He was a master manipulator....He was good at detecting weaknesses in an opponent and knowing how to get what he wanted.....He also belittled those he thought were weak....

In fact, Hitler did not feel a lot of compassion for the inhabitants of the concentration camps, although young people's hatred probably stems from early years when he lived is ultra-poor environment

Hitler hated Jews, lying manipulators and kept them in his book Mein Kampf although does not mention exactly why he hated them, it is likely that
              It is believed Hitler disliked the Jews largely in part because his mother was treated for cancer by a Jewish doctor....Since he was unable to save her life, Hitler carried this resentment throughout the rest of his life.....Bodes

Comment

I just write what I experience with the Russians
                I have a gfew Russian friend who had later become my enemies, I know them personally, lying paranoid lunatics, who do not know much humanity
                For the typical Russian paranoid behavior, for example in evidence
                This is a official rehabilitation documents of a hungarian army officer Zoltan Miko from the Russian Military Political Class

The short story:
                Zoltan Miko who was a Hungarian army officer in World War II served in the hungarian army
                Miko was not only a hungarian soldier under the war but also a undercover partisan and helped by the Russian forces to breakthrough during the siege of Budapest
                In 8th of August 1945 Zoltan Miko and was arrested for unkonwn reasons by the Russian forces and condemned to shoot death on 8 February 1945 in Odessa
                The executions carried out on 8th Ferbruary in 1945
                On 18 October 1991 the verdict was officially rehabilitated Zoltan Miko

So simple: Zoltan Miko helped the Russians and after they innocently executed, so that"s what I call typical Russian paranoia and this rehabilitation document quite a little consolation for a innocent life
                There is no denying it's sad that somebody who helped the Russians was later arrested....But don't forget, there were German WW1 veterans of Jewish decent that were placed in concentration camps during the second world war....Bodes

btw....He was likely arrested due to the fact Hungary was allied with Germany and felt this man could not be trusted....

Comment

First of all, the term insanity is more of a legal than medical term.....One of Hitler's doctors discussed his state of mind while he was in the bunker....He said he did not see any signs of "madness" in Hitler, but more like somebody who was trapped in a very harsh unhealthy environment....Now, what were this doctors credentials?....Was he a psychologist or psychiatrist?....Was he capable of making sound evaluations of Hitler's mental condition?....

Did Hitler suffer from psychosis?.....He was delusional as he suffered a "messiah complex" as well as delusions of grandeur....This is often a sign of a psycho affective disorder.....While Hitler was living in flop houses in Vienna, it was said he confided to others that he was going to rule the world someday....

Also, is it possible Hitler had a form of untreated syphilis?.....This too could've accounted for his erratic behavior.....

Great politician?.....He was a master manipulator....He was good at detecting weaknesses in an opponent and knowing how to get what he wanted.....He also belittled those he thought were weak....

It is believed Hitler disliked the Jews largely in part because his mother was treated for cancer by a Jewish doctor....Since he was unable to save her life, Hitler carried this resentment throughout the rest of his life.....Bodes

The Hitler bunker it is possible that you have lived in semi-disturbed mind, in the last film footage handshake suggests Parkinson's disease and probably referring to the dunning is mass german suicide
                  I think Hitler was a genius on my part
                  If there were no gas chambers of concentration camps, one of the greatest people in the world I could have been in history
                  The Third Reich Nazi leadership was greatly enhanced by the very humanity even admit it or not, all ranging from medicine to space flight after the war, what other countries were stolen and they were utilized
                  In addition, it also continues to be an excellent politician who united the racially Nordic countries Germany and Austria, with an early European Union created
                  Hitler did not think that the area suffered from delusions mania architecture, just and lasting empire worthy wanted to raise
                  (it"s a great loss to damage to the Russians in the beautiful Berlin chancellery building what was destroyed)

Anyway I never heard this version with Hitler mother and about the cancer, but maybe it is a possible version
                  The real reason we do not know, because Hitler himself clearly does not refer anywhere so why hating Jews

In his childhood he did not hate the Jews, it just evolved adulthood he explicitly described in Mein Kampf, Hitler So in the meantime something happened that caused this murderous hatred of the Jews
                  Mein Kampf refers only to the Jewish media manipulation, but I think it was more than just about there not been described publicly Hitler

Traudl Junge, Hitler's secretary told in an interview that a foreign princess visited Hitler in the evening and after dinner and complained to Hitler, that she saw somewhere that how the german troops treat the Jews. Hitler did not reply but the princess never called again back treat to Adolf Hitler
                  It also reflects the strong hatred I do not think that a two Jewish newspaper would have aroused from Hitler
                  Probably minority of racial hatred on the other hand by the then wealthy Jewish businessmen and Freemasonry is a secret many people picking his nose
                  Hitler in Vienna also not admitted to the university of art and Jews were the committee with Hitler and great misery that can be compelled to work camps and mass extermination avenge

Here are some picture from the Reichkanzlei, I think its a great loss to demolish this fantastic building

Last edited by imi; 12-04-2015, 12:21 PM.

Comment

There is no denying it's sad that somebody who helped the Russians was later arrested....But don't forget, there were German WW1 veterans of Jewish decent that were placed in concentration camps during the second world war....Bodes

btw....He was likely arrested due to the fact Hungary was allied with Germany and felt this man could not be trusted....
                    They shall Zoltan Miko whether or not, Miko was help the Russians and the Russians say thanks to him a bullet in the head later, I sad this is a typical Russian attitude

Comment

Here are some picture from the Reichkanzlei, I think its a great loss to demolish this fantastic building

What about the Russian Amber Room?.....The Germans looted it and it disappeared.....The Russians built a reproduction of it.....The items in the room are considered priceless and it was once considered the "eighth wonder of the world"....Bodes

Comment

Bodes: I saw your avatar, I think you like ww1 things (my great great grandfather also served in the austro - hungarian monarchy army in WW1)
                        I have to please you, hope you like it!

And this is a Austro Hungarian heavily damaged helmet, one of my friend found during harvest and give it to me as a present many years before

National Geographic and French media made renewed colorized a four part movie from the ww1 check out if you can!
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO8uhme0o3Y
                        Last edited by imi; 12-04-2015, 02:00 PM.

Comment

The truth is out there....

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly w View Post
                            Sure I got you.

Interesting Berlin locations.

Interesting South America locations, tunnels, bunkers, abandoned former German owned or occupied hotels, houses etc.

Intersting Spain locations that the escaping Germans did use.

I'm still waiting for relics TR, or hidden gold silver the Germans might have dug in.

Many eyewitness to Hitler's arrival is weird. 15 minutes of fame?
                            Yes that is strange,Many eyewitness to Hitlers arrivals..What is happening here???? About the others, location tunnels eys yes i believe they are interesting

Comment

If I may interject, I would say that "imi" makes many interesting points on many issues. E.g. the paranoia of Russians he described was there, and it was at its supreme heights under Stalin. For example, I think it was in 1943, when there was a new weapons exhibition held at Kremlin, each tank being exhibited has one of its crewmen replaced by an NKVD representative. In comparison, an Estonian Harri Rent describes in his memoirs who he and some of his countrymen, quite fresh rectuits in the Waffen-SS, were ordered to form an honorary guard fpr Himmler's visit. Mr. Rent asks his readers that would that have been feasible when Lavrenti Berija visited an army unit...

In a recent Finnish book that was mostly compiled from declassified Russian wartime docs, there are many reports on troop moral. A typical report reads like "Private N. N. Mironov stated in front of 3 men that Voroshilov is an incompetent idiot". And the report usually continues that the case has been forwarded to military tribunal...I doubt that a German private would have been prosecuted for a similar complaint against one of his generals.

Those Soviet troop moral reports are also interesting because of their sharp focus on naming individuals, yet wasn't the Red Army supposedly collective...

Comment

Hi,

can we stay on topic please ?

This topic is currently a pro-Hitler rant, when the original topic was "Hunter Hitler : did Hitler survive the war ?".

Read: No neo-nazi, revisionist or apologist postings permitted

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=395300

See You

Vince

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 15 users online. 0 members and 15 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X