Originally posted by imi View Post
    Many german - jewish soldier served the german army under ww2
    http://www.jewishmag.com/158mag/hitl...h_soldiers.htm
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice

Comment

Originally posted by imi View Post
      Many german - jewish soldier served the german army under ww2
      http://www.jewishmag.com/158mag/hitl...h_soldiers.htm
      Thanks for the history lesson - Your point ?

Comment

Originally posted by eldenwaff View Post
        Pretty much my thoughts as well....I don't imagine those of Jewish decent made it openly known.....And were these "Jews" practicing their faith?....Again, I would highly doubt it.....At the end of the day, it doesn't make the regime or Hitler any less anti-Semitic...Bodes

Comment

I was enjoying this thread until recently.........can we get back on subject? Not polite to discuss politics in mixed company!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom B View Post
            I sure wish this would air here !
            I think tonight was the last episode, fairly boring as they have run out of theories.

THe funny part was when they started talking about AH and his scientist pals building a nuke and the new V3 rocket with a range of 2000 miles to hit the US lol.

Comment

I saw episode 7.With Eden hotel...i saw a woman that was after ww2 there,she said she was giving food to Hitler... She is near death .Has no reason to say lies...Thats a big proof that he was alive after ww2..I bekieve now that FBI and American knew about it.And it was not correct to say it in public that the bigest enemy escaped from prison...

Comment

Originally posted by eldenwaff View Post
                My point in the theme is the Nazis held Jews who wanted it too, these mens are recognizable as Jews but the Nazi regime did not hurt them
                Personally I'm not agree any genocide if it not must
                Hitler was a big fan of the antisemitic christian Karl Lueger the mayor of Vienna, Austria
                Lueger his famous byword: "I decide who is the Jew"
                Hitler deported all Jews to the lagers without racial selection, many german jew death in the concentration camps
                Last edited by imi; 12-09-2015, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by herrzark View Post
                  I saw episode 7.With Eden hotel...i saw a woman that was after ww2 there,she said she was giving food to Hitler... She is near death .Has no reason to say lies...Thats a big proof that he was alive after ww2..I bekieve now that FBI and American knew about it.And it was not correct to say it in public that the bigest enemy escaped from prison...
                  Isn't amazing how wonderful her memory is?.....But one has to ask, why did she wait so long to say some thing?.....And don't you think if Hitler was on the lam, he would have changed his appearance some?.....And if so, how would she know it was Hitler?.....Bodes

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly w View Post
                    I think tonight was the last episode, fairly boring as they have run out of theories.

THe funny part was when they started talking about AH and his scientist pals building a nuke and the new V3 rocket with a range of 2000 miles to hit the US lol.

That will be in the next installment to the series....Hitler made it to Argentina in a V3 rocket..... Bodes

Comment

The show was based on those released redacted FBI files. My question is how did they know what was under the blacked out areas, did they just make up what they thought or wanted to be there just for the show?

Comment

I was flicking through my tv listings last night and saw a new episode was airing in about an hour from the time I was watching. I guess the nail biting was too much to bare as I just realized when I came upon this thread just now ... I completely forgot about it.

Comment

Now lets see here:
                          It is a documented fact that part of Hitler's jawbone was recovered and it matched up with his dental records.
                          If he survived he had to do so with his jawbone missing!
                          Jim

Comment

Originally posted by bodes View Post
                            Isn't amazing how wonderful her memory is?.....But one has to ask, why did she wait so long to say some thing?.....And don't you think if Hitler was on the lam, he would have changed his appearance some?.....And if so, how would she know it was Hitler?.....Bodes
                            I believe she was afraid.You see it and in other episodes.When people have been asked for germans they had a strange afraid look on their eyes.Dont know why but maybe there is stil some danger

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly w View Post
                              The show was based on those released redacted FBI files. My question is how did they know what was under the blacked out areas, did they just make up what they thought or wanted to be there just for the show?
                              the blacked areas are for the show only.They have all the text clear.

Comment

I believe she was afraid.You see it and in other episodes.When people have been asked for germans they had a strange afraid look on their eyes.Dont know why but maybe there is stil some danger
                                Afraid of what?.....

Another thing I find interesting is how unremarkable of a human specimen Hitler was, yet people try to convince us they've seen him post WW2....William L. Shirer who witnessed the rise of Nazi Germany and saw Hitler in person, made some interesting observations....He noted just how plain of a person Hitler was, and that anybody who saw him mixed in among the public wouldn't venture another glance.......Bodes

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X