Hunting Hitler series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
    There is not one bit of credible evidence that Adolf Hitler ever left Berlin. This fairy tale has been brought out in all media for 70 years. All to sell books, magazines, and TV programs.
    If Hitler had started to run away it would have been the most wanted man in the world
    I think he was well aware of this and realized that probably was sentenced to death in the future anyway , so it has carried out its own bare hands
    Since Germany was defeated in 1945, Hitler as the first World War veteran soldier knew what was coming: Vae victis!

Never ending litigation, blame for everything that happened and also what it is not
    Hitler's personality was larger than he let drag himself with a foreign judge will condemn the suicide, indicated by the fact that the last desire to burn his corpse, not handle by the enemy in also in dead condition

A smart proverb that I heard a long time ago: always the winners write the history further (and does not matter the winners history true or isn't true)

Legends and dreamers but the reality is there will always be as simple and morbid than tales

Comment

Originally posted by bodes View Post
      Again, dental records are every bit as good as DNA tests....Knowing what extractions, bridges, and root canals were done on Hitler, it is like having a finger print....Would be virtually impossible for somebody else's teeth to be a match...Bodes
      It will not a great job to a dental technician to made a similar tooth as Hitler from any dental records or from photos, and the glorious the Soviet Union is shining again as a victorius with the trophy of the Reichkanzlei remains

I know the Russians in person, they are lying if the situation bring until today and the last 50 years also
      Sorry, I not believe the Russians until not made a DNA test by a independent country
      Last edited by imi; 11-27-2015, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by imi View Post
        It will not a great job to a dental technician to made a similar tooth as Hitler from any dental records or from photos, and the glorious the Soviet Union is shining again as a victorius with the trophy of the Reichkanzlei remains

I know the Russians in person, they are lying if the situation bring until today and the last 50 years also
        Sorry, I not believe the Russians until not made a DNA test by a independent country
        You are certainly entitled to your opinion about the Russians....After all, they did a good job in perpetuating the myth that Hitler had escaped Berlin....I think a large part of this was, Stalin himself could not believe his nemesis was actually dead...

For myself, I may not like the Russian leadership but do have respect for their people....After all, they were basically a peasant state before the revolution and have come a long way in a very short time....Bodes

Comment

You are certainly entitled to your opinion about the Russians....After all, they did a good job in perpetuating the myth that Hitler had escaped Berlin....I think a large part of this was, Stalin himself could not believe his nemesis was actually dead...

For myself, I may not like the Russian leadership but do have respect for their people....After all, they were basically a peasant state before the revolution and have come a long way in a very short time....Bodes
          Yes, well you see my opinion about the Russians but unfortunately I have reason we are dealing with me pretty badly in real life
          The Russians are an extremely cruel company who not only do not recognize anyone or anythig only themselves and their goals
          They're like machines without any human emotion: they are congenitally violents, paranoiacs, cruels
          But this is my opinion only and my experience with them in my life

If you have a chance to check out this world war 2 movie: BURNT BY THE SUN 2
          (in Russian title: Utomlyonnye solntsem 2: Predstoyanie/УТОМЛЁННЫЕ СОЛНЦЕМ 2)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0403645/

Made in 2010, a 3 hours long Russian world war 2 movie but well worth it presents the Russian mentality,and I think the Russians still exist this mentality today
          Unfortunately, the youtube have only the russian version without any subtitle or foreign language
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__KT6p2bcE0
          Last edited by imi; 11-28-2015, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Yes, well you see my opinion about the Russians but unfortunately I have reason we are dealing with me pretty badly in real life
            The Russians are an extremely cruel company who not only do not recognize anyone or anythig only themselves and their goals
            They're like machines without any human emotion: they are congenitally violents, paranoiacs, cruels

Made in 2010, a 3 hours long Russian world war 2 movie but well worth it presents the Russian mentality,and I think the Russians still exist this mentality today
            Unfortunately, the youtube have only the russian version without any subtitle or foreign language
            I too know a few friends who had to live under Russian occupation and they hate the Russians and would never trust them.I never lived under Russian occupation(thank god)so I don't know them....but those that do don't trust them.I am just saying.

Dennis J

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis J View Post
              I too know a few friends who had to live under Russian occupation and they hate the Russians and would never trust them.I never lived under Russian occupation(thank god)so I don't know them....but those that do don't trust them.I am just saying.

Dennis J
              Not a friendly company that's for sure, they not even trust their own people,liars,violent and cruel peoples, that is my experience with them
              Check out the ww2 movie in english if you can, a good representation of the russkis and their bolshevik system
              Last edited by imi; 11-28-2015, 08:18 PM.

Comment

If i didn't know better, I would swear you were describing twentieth century Germans....Of course Hungary was allied with Germany in both world wars....So perhaps your opinion of them has been tempered somewhat...Bodes

Comment

If i didn't know better, I would swear you were describing twentieth century Germans....Of course Hungary was allied with Germany in both world wars....So perhaps your opinion of them has been tempered somewhat...Bodes
                  Basic behavior here is not just about political party affiliation
                  These are the same as we have for 60 years, nothing has changed their thinking, same as we hear or read in the world war 2 stories from the civilians, books and military reports

The Germans are much more humane thinking, friendlier, basically benign and strive towards a more intelligent life
                  The Russki thinking is like of a lunatic drunken circus to be compared with any laws without any thinking. Sorry I must say the best word is, like animals

Watch the BURNT BY THE SUN 2 movie if you can in the international english version, and get to know them a little better, a typical Russian minded cinema which describes well about the Russians
                  Last edited by imi; 11-29-2015, 10:32 AM.

Comment

ps: I repeat myself a bit

These are the same as we have for 60 years, nothing has changed their thinking, same as we hear or read in the world war 2 stories from the civilians, books and military reports from the barbarians of the east

How many people died
                    - in the on the occupied areas under ww2,
                    - thousands of woman raped
                    - Pows executed on the road or in the POW camps due the poor care
                    - and how many people died in the Soviet Gulag work camps after the war who deported innocently because simply enough a bad "anticommunist" joke in the factory and see you soon in Siberia for 10 years only for a bad joke, if survive the Gulag camp (these happend after 1945 until the middle about 1970's in Hungary)

Stalin and his communist regime killed about 18 million people under and after his regime without selection in Russia and Europe

The Germans are much more humane thinking, friendlier, basically benign and strive towards a more intelligent life
                    Hitler bad habit was only a personal matter hating the Jews. Apart from this otherwise he was a excellent leader and businessman who was elected man of the year, the British Times magazine in 1938
                    http://content.time.com/time/magazin...760539,00.html
                    Last edited by imi; 11-29-2015, 01:05 PM.

Comment

I think the better Hitler description, is psychotic, manic depressive, murderer, master manipulator.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly w View Post
                        I think the better Hitler description, is psychotic, manic depressive, murderer, master manipulator.
                        That's him in a NUT shell.

Dennis J

Comment

Hitler bad habit was only a personal matter hating the Jews. Apart from this otherwise he was a excellent leader and businessman who was elected man of the year, the British Times magazine in 1938
                          http://content.time.com/time/magazin...760539,00.html
                          Again, I cannot help but wonder if your opinions aren't influenced by your country's alliance with Germany in both world wars?.....Hungary was not annexed like the Sudetenland or Austria, but like Romania and Bulgaria joined of their own volition...

And as for Hitler, he was evil personified....Bodes

Comment

I can see someone in east Europe admiring to this day Hitler over Stalin, Germany over Russia.

This whole area has been a trampling path for these 2 great powers over the centuries, naturally people will take sides and have mindsets that may seem harsh/irrational to many others but perfectly natural for them.

Hitler like it or not was a master politician and beloved leader of 10,000,000's who was admired and even emulated by many world leaders and statesmen prior to WW2. No that does not forgive or explain his dirty deeds during WW2, put perspective is a wonderful thing. Certain traits of his character and leadership were indeed admirable, whereas Stalin was generally a stone cold killer, state thug and world wide anarchist.

Many people forget just how hated and feared communism was, just how many nations and people this system has dragged under. In the wake of WW1 out thinking was on the exact same page that Hitlers turned out to be, we were literally fighting communism with blood & treasure, seeking to stamp it out and stop its spread by any and all means.
                            It was only when Hitler was deemed to be the larger threat that the tables were turned, and this viscous thug was embraced as a noble ally - Wartime does indeed make for some strange bedfellows !

In the wake of WW2 obviously this all was turned around once again, they were once more a scourge to be fought against by all means, and unlimited blood and treasure was devoted to its containment - We would have once again been on the same page as Hitler, and of course Hitler himself and other foresaw the looming conflicts with communism once Germany was laid low.

So all of this and more must be considered before judging someone like imi. Sometimes, the more things change, the more things stay the same. And I might add, Hungary practically stands alone among EU nations guarding their borders against 3rd world invasion, while most others including Germany are holding the door wide open and letting them trample through en masse across their borders.

Comment

I don't understand the Hitler love seen here.

HE murdered and intimidated his way into power and continued a version of that until 1945.

Beloved leader? Master manipulation of the masses!

Anyways, this thread is most about the series on TV not a debate over AH.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly w View Post
                                I don't understand the Hitler love seen here.

HE murdered and intimidated his way into power and continued a version of that until 1945.

Beloved leader? Master manipulation of the masses!
                                He was beloved by 10,000,000's - Hiding from facts doesn't change them, stating facts doesn't mean I personally love the guy, though no doubt you'd love to frame it up as such. You weren't there, you can't say that anyone who loved him was manipulated.

Besides, you'd be hard pressed to name any leader since that hasn't bamboozled their way to power, saying whatever it is they think will get them in office then doing precisely the opposite when it suits them.
                                Politics by very nature is a dirty racket, and nice, honest guys rarely if ever come out on top. I'd venture to say that politicians have more in common with the mafia than any other group/organization. Compared to some of the bought & paid for shills currently holding sway, Hitler was relatively honest.

Anyways, this thread is most about the series on TV not a debate over AH.
                                Oh, a thread about hunting Hitler containing posts about Hitler - Who would have ever seen that coming ??
                                It was pretty much determined from the 1st page the series is ludicrous, not sure what kind or how much "debate" you would expect over a cheesy series like this.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X