No announcement yet.

Hunting Hitler series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Others had a plan for AH sure, but he didn't want to end it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by birdie View Post
      To assume the Germans, who are maticulous, would never conceive of a possible escape plan, seems rather silly to me.
      What the Germans planned and what Hitler wanted are two different things. I doubt they would drag him out screaming and kicking.

Comment

ahhh....

gets back to something I said long ago..for the most part,,I see and hear them saying.."If" If he escaped...if he went by uboat...if if if..... I think it's great fun.. and as for Agentinians being upset by old wounds? TOUGH harbor mengele and pals, deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell View Post
          Actually there is no proof he had an escape plan nor even had a desire to leave the Bunker. It's everything these these guys are desperately trying to do to convince us he did that's so laughable. I guess the places they show and some of the information that is presented offsets the ridiculous nature of the other 99% of the show.

And isn't it amazing how Hitler was the only one in the Nazi hierarchy who did....Not Goring, not Himmler, not Bormann....None of these escaped, but Hitler miraculously did.....Curious as to why those facing the hangman's noose at Nuremberg didn't throw AH under the bus and reveal his "plan"....Bodes

Comment

Originally posted by Gary B View Post
            GREAT picture!!!! I am so glad to see that Blondi made it out of Germany alive. This also explains the plethora of EB monogrammed undergarments available these days...since she obviously lived a number of years after '45.

Does anyone recall the days when the History channel actually aired shows about history??

Gary B
            So, are pre-45 EB undergarments worth more?.....Bodes

Comment

amazing

Originally posted by bodes View Post
              And isn't it amazing how Hitler was the only one in the Nazi hierarchy who did....Not Goring, not Himmler, not Bormann....None of these escaped, but Hitler miraculously did.....Curious as to why those facing the hangman's noose at Nuremberg didn't throw AH under the bus and reveal his "plan"....Bodes
              Eichmann did ....Mengele did .... Klauss Barbie did....Franz Stangl did... many did..are you denying the escape to SA of many High ranking Nazis?

Comment

Eichmann did ....Mengele did .... Klauss Barbie did....Franz Stangl did... many did..are you denying the escape to SA of many High ranking Nazis?
                Yes, and the Nazi hunters went after them....Did Elie Wiesel and Simon Wiesenthal go to Argentina to look for Hitler?.....Bodes

btw...Eichmann stayed in Austria until 1950.....With the help of the US government and the Vatican, many were able to leave Europe without a hitch....

Comment

Originally posted by bodes View Post
                  Yes, and the Nazi hunters went after them....Did Elie Wiesel and Simon Wiesenthal go to Argentina to look for Hitler?.....Bodes

btw...Eichmann stayed in Austria until 1950.....With the help of the US government and the Vatican, many were able to leave Europe without a hitch....

What's your point? Mine is I'm sure they all had escape plans of some sort....and to project what Hitlers might have been is interesting and fun..Did he try? I don't know..but digging up old Nazi secrets in Spain and SA is interesting as Hell.

Comment

What's your point? Mine is I'm sure they all had escape plans of some sort....and to project what Hitlers might have been is interesting and fun..Did he try? I don't know..but digging up old Nazi secrets in Spain and SA is interesting as Hell.
                    And I imagine Eichmann's plan was to just hang around Austria for while....I'm sure he figured no one would suspect an ex-Nazi of hiding there.... Bodes

Comment

None of these guys were prominent Nazis. They were the gray men of the Nazi machine and could and did hide in plain sight. Goering could never have done so, nor Himmler, Hitler, Borman etc...
                      pseudo-expert

Comment

Watched Tuesday..

Loved it...great fun,, fascinating complexes and interesting sites...

Comment

These are "high ranking Nazis" ?
                          Hardly, they were unknown bit players until well after the war ended, and were only eventually pursued [and became notorious] because that was all that was left to go after.

Comment

OK fine..

Originally posted by eldenwaff View Post
                            These are "high ranking Nazis" ?
                            Hardly, they were unknown bit players until well after the war ended, and were only eventually pursued [and became notorious] because that was all that was left to go after.

OK great , NOT HIGH Ranking, but powerful, interesting, and valued targets. STILL, does NOT deter from the sound idea that there probably was an escape plan for Hitler. And the show is interesting and fun. South America was a destination for untold numbers of Nazis, and if you don't enjoy the trail, I can't help you. So far the show has had some very cool place to explore from the Subway tunnels in Berlin, to the German graveyard in Spain, The port in Spain, to Francos retreat, to unexplained bunkers, to those massive tunnels in the Canary Islands. etc etc..I like the show and will continue to do so. I'm sure there's plenty more interesting NAZI history to be found in SA...I look forward to it.

Comment

I personally highly doubt if Hitler ever seriously considered living life on the lam as the worlds most wanted fugitive, regardless if plans were made or not. If you enjoy the show, great, I wouldn't care if you liked Pee Wee Hermans fun house, totally your decision to watch as you please.
                              The tabloids have been saying for decades that Hitler was hiding out somewhere, so the actual theory is nothing new.

Comment

Wonderful

Originally posted by eldenwaff View Post
                                I personally highly doubt if Hitler ever seriously considered living life on the lam as the worlds most wanted fugitive, regardless if plans were made or not. If you enjoy the show, great, I wouldn't care if you liked Pee Wee Hermans fun house, totally your decision to watch as you please.
                                The tabloids have been saying for decades that Hitler was hiding out somewhere, so the actual theory is nothing new.

Pee Wees Playhouse by the way,, a great show. So it comes down to your personal theory which you can't prove...I'll go on enjoying the show and what discoveries come of it...you can sulk.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X