Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imi View Post
    I do not think that the Russians found the remains of Hitler under WW2
    If you've got it in the jaw exhumation and DNA could be explored by exhumation of Hitler sister or Hitler parents and comparing their DNA with the jaw
    But since no one is doing anything, so it is unlikely to be true

They only found Goebbels and his wife remains and their kids corpses in the bunker and found also Hitler's dog Blondie remains
    You don't need to do a DNA exam as Hitler's teeth were found.....Along with Hitler's dental records, they were able to ascertain they were indeed his (Hitler's) teeth....Bodes

Comment

They same people who think Hitler might be still alive also probably think a $2000 HJ knife is a good investment.

Comment

Hunting Hitler

For us collectors this show is an absolute farce, but to the person not into history and watching this channel-no evidence-Hitler escaped he went to South America Hitler is alive!

Comment

I hope they don't come to my house in NY I think I have a coin or two around here!

Comment

What?

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
            They same people who think Hitler might be still alive also probably think a $2000 HJ knife is a good investment.
            Not one person has said or suggested Hitler is still alive...

Comment

Hitler was born in 1889 so if he's "still alive" he's 126 years old.
              Jim

Comment

Argentina..escape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l1k34B1U1g

Comment

I think they should be looking for Hitler's children, South America, lake front villa, fun in the sun, mixing it up with the locals.

Comment

I can top that.

https://www.justcollecting.com/misce...ons-for-16-000

Comment

History Channel shows

This show has about as much credibility as those other stalwarts "Pawn Stars" and "American Pickers".

Comment

Originally posted by bodes View Post
                        You don't need to do a DNA exam as Hitler's teeth were found.....Along with Hitler's dental records, they were able to ascertain they were indeed his (Hitler's) teeth....Bodes
                        I do not believe the Russians, I know they are able to lie smoothly to any purpose from world war 2 until today
                        For example, look at all of the russian world war 2 photos,thats all of amateur propaganda
                        They lie the past 50 years also millions deported for nothing and died in the Gulags or Siberia to work until death or simply shot down
                        Russia was always a poor country and a poor country laws do not recognize or respect, only the goal of their own, at any price until today, trust me

A DNA test from Hitler relatives in a independent country would be carried out of what it would have been more believable about the jaw for me
                        Last edited by imi; 11-26-2015, 10:08 PM.

Comment

I do not believe the Russians, I know they are able to lie smoothly to any purpose from world war 2 until today
                          For example, look at all of the russian world war 2 photos,thats all of amateur propaganda
                          They lie the past 50 years also millions deported for nothing and died in the Gulags or Siberia to work until death or simply shot down
                          Russia was always a poor country and a poor country laws do not recognize or respect, only the goal of their own, at any price until today, trust me

A DNA test from Hitler relatives in a independent country would be carried out of what it would have been more believable about the jaw for me
                          Well, let me know how that works out for you...I wouldn't think there would be enough test material on the teeth or jaw to even do a DNA analysis....Bodes

Comment

Originally posted by bodes View Post
                            Well, let me know how that works out for you...I wouldn't think there would be enough test material on the teeth or jaw to even do a DNA analysis....Bodes
                            The russians shows only photos from the teeth because they say it's too fragile condition now
                            But how about the part of the skull and the jaw? That is a mystery also for me
                            Hitler father and mother there are certainly buried traditionaly in coffins, something must be below the skeleton of mortal remains to try to made a DNA test (I don't know Hitler sister buried or cremated)
                            I hope some day reveals the truth about the jaw and the teeth
                            Last edited by imi; 11-27-2015, 06:14 AM.

Comment

There is not one bit of credible evidence that Adolf Hitler ever left Berlin. This fairy tale has been brought out in all media for 70 years. All to sell books, magazines, and TV programs.

Comment

The russians shows only photos from the teeth because they say it's too fragile condition now
                                But how about the part of the skull and the jaw? That is a mystery also for me
                                I believe the remains were buried and disinterred a few times....This would explain the mixture of body parts....

Hitler father and mother there are certainly buried traditionaly in coffins, something must be below the skeleton of mortal remains to try to made a DNA test (I don't know Hitler sister buried or cremated)
                                I hope some day reveals the truth about the jaw and the teeth
                                Again, dental records are every bit as good as DNA tests....Knowing what extractions, bridges, and root canals were done on Hitler, it is like having a finger print....Would be virtually impossible for somebody else's teeth to be a match...Bodes

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X