Hunting Hitler series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

it is interesting to see that the early work that were made on Hitler's mouth were not very good, one well know example is tooth 8, which is a metal one with a partial and small part of original tooth enamel.

It is easy to see that disturbing tooth on pictures and movies, like did athe dentist in Forensic Ondology from Lausanne in 2000, Michel Perrier. With an international team, he identified hundred of bodies after the 2004 Tsunami, but also worked on other famous cases like the mass killings of the Order of the Solar Temple (1994) or the Swissair Flight 111 (1998)...

His study about the Hitler's case is in English, and is highly recommended :

http://booksite.elsevier.com/samplec...~Chapter_1.pdf

Sample from it :

One other famous picture, taken by Hoffmann in Franzensbad (Františkovy Lázně, now Czech Republic) on October 3, 1938 (with a glass of Francis mineral water).

See You

Vince

Comment

Originally posted by birdie View Post
      How have you seen 4 episodes? ..I have seen 2 and am recording the series. I chuckle at so many who say, "It's dumb, It's silly, I know better" , covering their bases with the collector community, but watch the show and love it secretly.
      Birdie,
      I'm with you,,I believe its a possibility Hitler escaped,
      I mean,,why believe what the Govt tells us?
      They would never lie to us would they?
      They would never write history to put themselves in a good light would they?
      I'm not a sheep,,I dont blindly believe everything the history book says,,
      Harry Cooper from Sharkhunters is onto something

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchVolunteer View Post

One other famous picture, taken by Hoffmann in Franzensbad (Františkovy Lázně, now Czech Republic) on October 3, 1938 (with a glass of Francis mineral water).

See You

Vince
        Drinking mineral water in the Czech republic, home of pilsner bier?!

I knew there was something odd about Hitler....

(Even Himmler is standing behind him not quite believeing it).

Comment

Vince, great research work and photos! Thanks

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by chrischa View Post
            sneaky Heini

Stress, fragile stomach, bad teeth, bad lifestyle, bad advices and maybe overmedication were all in all disturbing the appetite and digestion of Hitler.

Mouth/teeth infection can be very painful and disturbing, Pierre Rentchnick famous french docteur who published a few books about all the big leaders and their diseases gave the example of French president Vincent Auriol who had a regular flu in 1954 unless it was discovered that the source was a dental infection.

See You

Vince

Comment

Originally posted by Nate11 View Post
              Birdie,

I don't believe Elie Wiesel or Simon Wiesenthal ever traveled to Argentina in hopes of finding Hitler.....That being the case, I'm quite sure he never left Berlin....Bodes

Comment

Originally posted by chrischa View Post
                Drinking mineral water in the Czech republic, home of pilsner bier?!

I knew there was something odd about Hitler....

Not at all unusual....Hitler was a vegetarian and very rarely if ever drank alcohol.....He also disliked people smoking in his presence ....Bodes

Comment

Originally posted by Nate11 View Post
                  Birdie,
                  It's self authenticating!

Comment

Maybe it's true then?? And the show participants are really serious now. Hitler for sure made it to a now abandoned hotel with a tunnel to a safe house. HE was there, and his crew were taking steps to start the Forth Reich. A 100 year old woman now on her death bed witnessed this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly w View Post
                      Maybe it's true then?? And the show participants are really serious now. Hitler for sure made it to a now abandoned hotel with a tunnel to a safe house. HE was there, and his crew were taking steps to start the Forth Reich. A 100 year old woman now on her death bed witnessed this.

I'll shut my mouth than....With a name like Adolf Augusto Reyersbowl, it has to be true.......Bodes

Comment

Originally posted by bodes View Post
                        I'll shut my mouth than....With a name like Adolf Augusto Reyersbowl, it has to be true.......Bodes
                        I'm slowly getting brainwashed by this show.

Comment

Great show

Love it.... thoroughly enjoy the tunnel exploring, speculation, and the relic finding...

The German graves hidden in Spain were interesting as well. The port in Spain and it's history was cool, Francos retreat was fascinating...I'll continue to enjoy the show and the Ifs ands and maybes.

Comment

Originally posted by birdie View Post
                            Love it.... thoroughly enjoy the tunnel exploring, speculation, and the relic finding...

The German graves hidden in Spain were interesting as well. The port in Spain and it's history was cool, Francos retreat was fascinating...I'll continue to enjoy the show and the Ifs ands and maybes.
                            Is it not true that some of the Germans who fought in Condor Legion are buried in Spain.What are the dates on the graves?

Dennis J

Comment

Yes Dennis..

Originally posted by Dennis J View Post
                              Is it not true that some of the Germans who fought in Condor Legion are buried in Spain.What are the dates on the graves?

Dennis J

I was wondering the same thing... who and the dates...

Comment

Dont know what to say.When it started i believed that i t was bad.Now i see some facts and as time passes i find it intersting.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X