Hunting Hitler series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELECTRIC View Post
    Regardless of whether the show is crap or not, why have your body burned? You don't want it paraded around as a trophy? Maybe, but Eva, why have hers burned? Then what I have found interesting is the exodus of aircraft flying out of Tempelhof. The day after Hitler is last seen 8 aircraft take off and on one of the planes manifests is HItlers personal belongings. You have to admit why go to the trouble to have your stuff flown somewhere if you have plans to kill yourself. I always thought in a time where DNA isn't even on the radar. So burning two bodies a man and a woman makes it pretty hard to prove or disprove who those bodies are... in 1945! Now I'm not defending the show, Just food for thought. Tim
    Magda and Joseph Goebbels' bodies were burned as well....Bodes

Comment

Regardless of whether the show is crap or not, why have your body burned? You don't want it paraded around as a trophy? Maybe, but Eva, why have hers burned? Tim
      Consensus was he, in fact, did NOT want his body to strung hung up like that of Mussolini and Petachi.

Comment

...The day after Hitler is last seen 8 aircraft take off and on one of the planes manifests is HItlers personal belongings. You have to admit why go to the trouble to have your stuff flown somewhere if you have plans to kill yourself. Tim
        Where did you get that info from?

Comment

Fun thoughts to ponder

Regardless of whether the show is crap or not, why have your body burned? You don't want it paraded around as a trophy? Maybe, but Eva, why have hers burned? Then what I have found interesting is the exodus of aircraft flying out of Tempelhof. The day after Hitler is last seen 8 aircraft take off and on one of the planes manifests is HItlers personal belongings. You have to admit why go to the trouble to have your stuff flown somewhere if you have plans to kill yourself. I always thought in a time where DNA isn't even on the radar. So burning two bodies a man and a woman makes it pretty hard to prove or disprove who those bodies are... in 1945! Now I'm not defending the show, Just food for thought. Tim

Planes were ready to go... Fun show, fun speculation about what happened during the chaos of Berlin in 1945... worst part is Blondi was killed..as I'm a dog lover .

Comment

Originally posted by birdie View Post
            Planes were ready to go... Fun show, fun speculation about what happened during the chaos of Berlin in 1945... worst part is Blondi was killed..as I'm a dog lover .
            This group was named after Blondi...........just saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGU_4-5RaxU

Happy Holidays
            Dennis J

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis J View Post
              This group was named after Blondi...........just saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGU_4-5RaxU

Happy Holidays
              Dennis J
              Nooooo....mate, you're barking up the wrong tree:

"Blondie is an American rock band founded by singer Debbie Harry and guitarist Chris Stein. The band was a pioneer in the early American new wave and punk scenes of the mid-late 1970s. Its first two albums contained strong elements of these genres, and although successful in the United Kingdom and Australia, Blondie was regarded as an underground band in the United States until the release of Parallel Lines in 1978. Over the next three years, the band achieved several hit singles[2] including "Call Me", "Atomic" and "Heart of Glass" and became noted for its eclectic mix of musical styles incorporating elements of disco, pop, rap, and reggae, while retaining a basic style as a new wave band.

Early career (1974–78)

Inspired by the burgeoning new music scene at the Mercer Arts Center, Chris Stein sought to join a similar band. He joined the Stillettoes in 1973 as their guitarist and formed a romantic relationship with one of the band's vocalists, Debbie Harry, a former waitress and Playboy Bunny. Harry had been a member of a folk-rock band, the Wind in the Willows, in the late 1960s. In July 1974, Stein and Harry parted ways with the Stillettoes and Elda Gentile, the band's originator, forming a new band with ex-Stillettoes bandmates Billy O'Connor (drums; born October 4, 1953, Germany, died March 29, 2015) and Fred Smith (bass). Originally billed as Angel and the Snake for two shows in August 1974, they renamed themselves "Blondie" by October 1974. The name derived from comments made by truck drivers who catcalled "Hey, Blondie" to Harry as they drove by.
              "

Unkle Addie was a hard core exponent of THE CLASH!

Comment

Regardless of whether the show is crap or not, why have your body burned? You don't want it paraded around as a trophy? Maybe, but Eva, why have hers burned? Tim
                Even an intact corpse would have been a major propaganda victory for the Russians, and likely would have been paraded around Moscow before being subjecting to historic indignities. Hitler was doubtless as aware of that fact than anyone, does he strike you as the type of man to give a mortal enemy a pleasure like that as a parting shot ?

It should be patently obvious why Eva preferred the exact fate as Hitler.

We cannot of course come near to putting ourselves in the frame of mind they were in - What may seem irrational and just plain nuts to us was perfectly sensible and easy to do for them.

Comment

Why hide Hiltlers body?

Seems to me if the Rooskies had proof, they'd happily display all or part of Hitlers body. "Look what's left of the Great Hitler" and "look what will happen to anyone invade the Russia" The part about not wanting the Americans to know for sure is rubbish to me.We smashed the nazis and why would we be jittery or upset by the Russians teasing us over the fate of Hitler? Commonsense to me is the Russians would have displayed the corpse in Red square. Just like they paraded the Stalingrad 90,000 before systematically murdering them.

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell View Post
                    Where did you get that info from?

In an interview Rochus Misch stated there were two planes ready to go if hitler wanted to.. Speaking o0f Misch...sure would like to know more details of his capr\ture, torture and years with the Soviets
                    Last edited by birdie; 12-28-2015, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Seems to me if the Rooskies had proof, they'd happily display all or part of Hitlers body. "Look what's left of the Great Hitler" and "look what will happen to anyone invade the Russia" The part about not wanting the Americans to know for sure is rubbish to me.We smashed the nazis and why would we be jittery or upset by the Russians teasing us over the fate of Hitler? Commonsense to me is the Russians would have displayed the corpse in Red square. Just like they paraded the Stalingrad 90,000 before systematically murdering them.

I don't know why......Britain, France, and the US sent soldiers into Russia during World War I, in attempts to keep their military aid from falling into the hands of the communists...This would clearly indicate the west's dislike for a communist lead Russia....One also needs to remember England and Germany's royal families were akin to Russia's deposed monarch Czar Nicholas....Another reason to dislike the "reds"...

Hitler had said he always thought of England as a natural ally of Germany and really didn't want to go to war with them.....He even told England they could keep their overseas empire, as long as they allowed Germany a free hand in the east......Following WW2, Churchill continue British rhetoric as to not trust Stalin, communism, or the Soviet Union....And with the US being a strong ally with Churchill and England....

In fairness Stalin had a lot of good reasons to distrust the west.....So, why cooperate?.....By telling the western allies he doesn't know what happened to Hitler, he was playing with the west.....How amusing it would be for the west to be chasing Hitler's ghost.....Not to mention tying up resources that could be used elsewhere....Bodes

Comment

F Stalin

Originally posted by bodes View Post
                        I don't know why......Britain, France, and the US sent soldiers into Russia during World War I, in attempts to keep their military aid from falling into the hands of the communists...This would clearly indicate England's dislike for a communist lead Russia....One also needs to remember England and Germany's royal families were akin to Russia's deposed monarch Czar Nicholas....Another reason to dislike the "reds"...

Hitler had said he always thought of England as a natural ally of Germany and really didn't want to go to war with them.....He even told England they could keep their overseas empire, as long as they allowed Germany a free hand in the east......Following WW2, Churchill continue British rhetoric as to not trust Stalin, communism, or the Soviet Union....And with the US being a strong ally with Churchill and England....

In fairness Stalin had a lot of good reasons to distrust the west.....So, why cooperate?.....By telling the western allies he doesn't know what happened to Hitler, he was playing with the west.....How amusing it would be for the west to be chasing Hitler's ghost.....Not to mention tying up resources that could be used elsewhere....Bodes

Stalin made hitler look liker a choirboy with the amount of people he murdered and tortured. I still say he'd get more pleasure out of humiliating the defeated Germans and Hitler by displaying his mutilated cprpse than playing Hide and seek with the Americans...Resources? hardly a factor the cost would be miniscule.

Comment

Erich Kempka Hitler's chauffeur.

"Even an intact corpse would have been a major propaganda victory for the Russians, and likely would have been paraded around Moscow before being subjecting to historic indignities. Hitler was doubtless as aware of that fact than anyone, does he strike you as the type of man to give a mortal enemy a pleasure like that as a parting shot ?"

"Hitler had told Gunsche to contact me and arrange for enough fuel to burn his body and that of his wife, telling him: 'I do not wish to be displayed after my death in a Russian panopticon like Lenin.'"

Quote from the article at the Mail online:

"I was Hitler's chauffeur... and I was at the bunker to hurl a flaming rag on his petrol-soaked corpse"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-corpse.html

By the way, I missed the last episode how did it finish up??

Comment

Stalin made hitler look liker a choirboy with the amount of people he murdered and tortured. I still say he'd get more pleasure out of humiliating the defeated Germans and Hitler by displaying his mutilated cprpse than playing Hide and seek with the Americans...Resources? hardly a factor the cost would be miniscule.

My bad....I now see I've been trolled.....Bodes

Comment

birdie I think you're just playing with us to keep this thread going. HE was a dead duck in the bunker end of story, no matter how many theories you or others want to throw out to see if they stick.

Comment

Watched a snippet of it tonight.
                                They traced Hitler to some remote hotel in Argentina on the strength of some alleged, unknown French spy who swore up and down that he saw Hitler at a play in 1947.
                                Thereafter, reports of him dried up after he was supposed to have sought refuge somewhere in the jungle. Reports surfaced of some communication equipment being sent to the boonies, and one of the guys on the show says, Aha ! "You can't start the 4th Reich without communications !"

"You can't start the 4th Reich without communications !" How can any adult, even birdie, not wince at such an airhead statement ?

This folks is pretty much unmitigated drivel. My feeling is that these guys would claim Hitler is still alive and well today and secretly dating Taylor Swift [who is really Eva Brauns great grand niece] if they were given a TV series to spout their brain farts.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X