X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larry Davis View Post
    IS the movie on the net in English?

Comment

I have seen just a couple episodes. "Very interesting" as Arty Johnson said.

Comment

Now they believe Martin Bormann made it to Argentina..But his skeleton was discovered in the early 70s in Berlin and DNA identified him 100 percent.

Comment

Borman

Mike, you didn't watch the show,,they addressed that... while the show has a ton of holes,,I find it fun...but at least I watch the show before commenting

Comment

Originally posted by birdie View Post
            Mike, you didn't watch the show,,they addressed that... while the show has a ton of holes,,I find it fun...but at least I watch the show before commenting
            Thanks for your comment. Of course I watched the show, but that known theory of re burying the bones of Bormann ist quite ridiculous.

Comment

borman

their "Borman expert" clearly said they found his bones in berlin in the 70s ..after finding nothing in searches of the same area, he also stated the bones had a weird red clay on them that was non native..The bones were then dumped in the baltic Farfetched? sure,,but still fun and interesting.

Comment

I'm about had it with this show. I barely can watch it and fast forward through it to just see some of the historical locations where escaping Germans might have used. It's not fun or interesting anymore to hear Hitler escape nonsense. What was fun was seeing that Green Beret type guy in his tight swim trunks.
                Last edited by Kelly w; 11-30-2016, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly w View Post
                  I'm about had it with this show. I barely can watch it and fast forward through it to just see some of the historical locations where escaping Germans might have used. It's not fun or interesting anymore to hear Hitler escape nonsense. What was fun was seeing that Green Beret type guy in his tight swim trunks.

Who is forcing you to watch it? I like it, fun stuff....as do may others....sorry we didn't consult you..but then again...I don't watch shows for guys in swim trunks.

Comment

The only reason that show made a 2nd season is ratings we gave it because of the fact that there is so little on these channels that show anything WW2 related, so we watch.

Comment

I have watched one or two episodes and its really worthless other than a laugh. The whole Bormann theory is even more crazy. If Bormann did survive and lived for years after war, then why was his 45 year old body found in 1972. Wouldn't the body have aged in his "retirement"?? He must have found the "Fountain of Youth" in South America. And of course the conspirators also just happened to have Dr Stumpfegger's body on ice as well and buried him with Bormann !!!!

But the real joke is, although the Hitler skull in Russia was found to be of a woman, the Soviets also have Hitler's lower jaw in another archive and it has been proven to be his teeth in the jaw !!!! Photos of the jaw were shown a few years ago along with Hitler's uniforms and hats found in the Bunker. I think Hitler would have taken his jaw with him to South America !!!!

Mark Costa

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Costa View Post
                        I have watched one or two episodes and its really worthless other than a laugh. The whole Bormann theory is even more crazy. If Bormann did survive and lived for years after war, then why was his 45 year old body found in 1972. Wouldn't the body have aged in his "retirement"?? He must have found the "Fountain of Youth" in South America. And of course the conspirators also just happened to have Dr Stumpfegger's body on ice as well and buried him with Bormann !!!!

But the real joke is, although the Hitler skull in Russia was found to be of a woman, the Soviets also have Hitler's lower jaw in another archive and it has been proven to be his teeth in the jaw !!!! Photos of the jaw were shown a few years ago along with Hitler's uniforms and hats found in the Bunker. I think Hitler would have taken his jaw with him to South America !!!!

Mark Costa

I agree it is a joke and the true collectors and historians watch it for fun as they know the truth and can tell it is what it is and like watching the show.So if you like it watch it and enjoy it ....if you don't like it don't watch it it's that simple. I watch South park instead my choice.

Dennis J

Comment

Phew!

Pure crap for the uneducated - shame on the HISTORY (sic) channel.

Comment

Originally posted by bmsmear View Post
                            Pure crap for the uneducated - shame on the HISTORY (sic) channel.
                            This is par for the HC now.

Dennis J

Comment

Hello,
                              Saw one episode just lately & the guy they were interviewing showed what were supposedly two iron crosses his father had earned during the war. His father was a young kid during the war but the iron crosses he was supposedly awarded were ww1 iron crosses. I've yet to be able to watch a whole episode thru. Some of the things they say are just incredible.
                              Duzig(Bill)

Comment

Originally posted by Duzig View Post
                                Hello,
                                Saw one episode just lately & the guy they were interviewing showed what were supposedly two iron crosses his father had earned during the war. His father was a young kid during the war but the iron crosses he was supposedly awarded were ww1 iron crosses. I've yet to be able to watch a whole episode thru. Some of the things they say are just incredible.
                                Duzig(Bill)
                                One iron cross was a 1957 re-isssue w/o swastika.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
                                X