Hunting Hitler series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great show

Lots of fun, great sites and speculation...can't wait for more.

Comment

Hunting Hitler

Hitler is dead. But every day on television he lives. Hitler and his Third Reich are on the History channel daily for us to view. I believe he died at the wars end in the bunker. Shows like Hunting Hitler, are that , just a TV show. Maybe after watching this show, someone pulls out that box that his family member brought back form the war. Then they sell it to someone who will enjoy it, or give the items to a VFW for display. It does still happen. So there you go. Smitty.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
        If ever a show didn't deserve 225 posts.....
        And some dumb arsed movie such as "FURY" [upcoming WW2 tank warfare film] deserved 822 posts????

It's all a matter of perspective isn't it?

Why urinate on someone else's parade if there is no need to?

Comment

Originally posted by birdie View Post
          Your arrogance is amusing Mr superior IQ LOL I know, you publish a list of shows you find worthy, so all the dumb people can follow along. LOL again.
          Arrogance....ummm no. Its frustration about the shows premise and take on things and it was not in any way directed at you personally. The fact that you have chosen to respond to my venting this way reveals more about you then it does me. Take a break man, its just the internet.
          Eric

Comment

Enjoy- its all good. Sorry I trashed your show, something for everyone right?

Comment

Educational TV died with the Kardashians. Enjoy it for what it is now, entertainment to a dumbed down audience.
              pseudo-expert

Comment

Originally posted by ValhallaMilitaria View Post
                Arrogance....ummm no. Its frustration about the shows premise and take on things and it was not in any way directed at you personally. The fact that you have chosen to respond to my venting this way reveals more about you then it does me. Take a break man, its just the internet.
                Eric
                "... it was not in any way directed at you personally"......."Just insulting IMO to anyone with an IQ over 90 who has actually cracked a book." "The fact that you have chosen to respond to my venting this way reveals more about you then it does me."

Kinda hard to not take such posts personally

Comment

I had to back six pages to see what the hell this thread was even about ....

Comment

was about some fun viewing

Originally posted by Darrell View Post
                    Was about some fun viewing and speculation. I added in the interesting sites, ports, buildings, war graves etc. A few here including a mod think the thread is about insulting other members.

Comment

"... it was not in any way directed at you personally"......."Just insulting IMO to anyone with an IQ over 90 who has actually cracked a book." "The fact that you have chosen to respond to my venting this way reveals more about you then it does me."

Kinda hard to not take such posts personally
                      So you are ignoring my apology post and homing in on this negativity, Gotcha.
                      You have a nice life okay?
                      I am done here.
                      Talk about thin skinned.
                      Eric

Comment

Originally posted by ValhallaMilitaria View Post
                        So you are ignoring my apology post and homing in on this negativity, Gotcha.
                        You have a nice life okay?
                        I am done here.
                        Talk about thin skinned.
                        Eric
                        No and I don't want a war.. I was posting my reasons for my statements....I didn't just react out of thin air.. Apology accepted... Thanks

Comment

No and I don't want a war.. I was posting my reasons for my statements....I didn't just react out of thin air.. Apology accepted... Thanks
                          Look, my comments were not at all well thought out with regards to who they might offend and why, the truth is that my Brother has driven me nuts with this darned show and its his insistence that its all real that irked me and led me to make that comment.
                          In the spirit of the Season,
                          Peace,
                          Eric

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell View Post
                            Right, blame birdie for clogging up the pipes

Comment

Good bye, so long, farewell lol. Today should be the final episode for you.

Comment

Was about some fun viewing and speculation. I added in the interesting sites, ports, buildings, war graves etc. A few here including a mod think the thread is about insulting other members.
                                You certainly do seem to take everything personal. My comment is about the general state of affairs in the entertainment industry. Now, if you feel that my comment fit you as well then that's your problem, not mine.

As for the show, I watch it as well. Even a theoretical escape by Hitler is interesting in the mechanics of it all. The show's former SF guys do a good job explaining the process of moving a package along a ratline. I could run the same show using just my neighborhood as the mechanics of the process would be the same. I even know some retired SF guys.
                                pseudo-expert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 11 users online. 0 members and 11 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X